Aeon Wide TVSeries (1 Viewer)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Request

How about designing a new .xml for the tvseries that uses filmstrip posters instead of banners, just like in StreamedMP? I would if I could but.. I have to rely on you fellow Aeon skiners :)

Davio

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm using Sambal's V1 with MP RC4, but everytime I return from a video, the Fan Art is gone.

As soon as I go 'up' to season view, it's back.

Weird....never had this before.

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    I'm not sure what to do with this thread. I'm installing MP rc4 and have to re-install everything, so am looking for the latest stable versions of things like Aeon wide, TV Series, etc.

I can't tell if I'm supposed to be downloading and changing all the things in this thread if I want a straight-forward, normal TV Series skin within Aeon Wide. It's totally confusing me and appears that everyone's into tweaking and modifying the skin to suit their own tastes. The thread appeared to start out as a poll on which formats were most popular (as a newish user, I wasn't even aware there was more than one format). But this is from back in July and I think probably applies to an old version of the skin. But since then people seem to be talking about changes to the skin, so I don't know if the default ones that came with Aeon Wide 1.3 are ok, or whether I need to follow everything in this thread if I want TV Series to work properly in Aeon Wide 1.3. Since this thread's a sticky, I'm attributing some importance to it. Hence my confusion.

Great, but where can I simply find the correct, stable, versions of things? I'm happy using the latest SVN of TV Series, and the 1.3 version of Aeon Wide, but I don't want to be getting into modifying released skins. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Davio

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You can use either of the TVSeries xml's posted on the first page.

The problem with FanArt being gone after having played an episode seems to have more to do with RC4 / TVSeries.dll than the skins.

You just have to check you have the TVSeries_Background80%.png or something like that, posted in this thread. I forgot this once.

rickd

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2007
    is their a guide for installing and setup of tv series undr Aeon do i use the standard plugin setup? i note it says it works only with other skins

Can someone tell me the steps thanks Rick

Davio

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, the steps are very easy.

MY TV SERIES
    -----------------
    1) Get TVSeries.dll from here: SourceForge.net Repository - [mp-tvseries] Log of /trunk/MP-TVSeries/bin/release/MP-TVSeries.dll. Download version 339.
    2) Place the dll in directory (Program Files)\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\plugins\windows
    3) Open your MP Configuration, go to plugins -> right click TV Series and choose 'configuration' (might also be called 'options' or something, can't look right now, doing this from memory)
    4) Here you can also choose to display this plugin on your home screen, if you would be so inclined
    5) Set up your TV Series

AEON
    -------
    1) Get one of the xml files linked to on the first page of this topic and place it in (Program Files)\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\skin\Aeon Wide.
    You might have to override the standard tvseries.xml which is already located there.
    2) If you plan on using one of those xml files, also get TVSeries_background80%.png located here and place it in ..../skin/Aeon Wide/Media

Good luck!

oakim

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    After installaing "MP-TVSeries-2.0.3296_(SVN)" i got an error that I cant fix, is there someone that could help me with this? I've deleted the cache and deleted the db and importet the series several times with the same result.
    if I go to the plugin the shows are there and are playable from there

I have mp 1.0.0.0 and Aeon wide. My last resort is to reinstall everything but I dont see what happened for this error to appear.

Im using TVseries (Layout 2).xml from mattsk88

I have now reinstalled everything and now is works flawless, I dont know what happend but its solved know.

Attachments

• no files.JPG
      no files.JPG
      37.5 KB

oakim

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    After reinstalling it from scratch i got another problem. look at the image below.

as you can see I have an error in the tvseries_background80% file but the error isnt in the file. If I open the file in paint it shows correctly.¨if i remove the tvseries_background80% file i still gett the same apperens in all the windows of the tv series pages. What can be wrong? Ive replaced the file several times but with no better result.

Regards Jonas aka Oakim
    Ps sorry fore my bad english :) Ds

Edit. resolved it myself :)
    Ive deleted the cache and removed the 4 files that was named glass_***** and then started mediaportal just to se if the files was removed from the page, and it was. closed mp and deleted the cache again and copied the files glass_**** to its formar place and started mp and now every thing is as it should :D me happy LoL

Attachments

• tvseries error.JPG
      tvseries error.JPG
      68.3 KB

Sparrismanne

Portal Member
    February 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Problems

Look at the pictures below. When i go into a series there is no backdrop and when i return to the main window the cover is still in the background.

I´m using MP 1.0 and MP-TVSeries-2.1.3321.

I just made a clean install.

Anyone have a clue whats wrong and what i should do about it?

Attachments

• 11-12-41.jpg
      11-12-41.jpg
      145.2 KB
    • 11-13-31.png
      11-13-31.png
      607.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom