After Windows 10 update Mepo is f***d (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    For posterity...

My computer name is the same even after Windows 10 update.
    According to log files you provided in another thread, this is false:
    13/08/2015 08:28:01";"EventLog";"(0)";"Information";"The NetBIOS name and DNS host name of this machine have been changed from DESKTOP-M7P1NB6 to HENRY1971.";"2147489659"

I don't know if that was an intentional change, but that's what caused your problems here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start. I windows event logg I get the following...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom