AirPlay - anyone working on a plugin ? (1 Viewer)

mishmash

Portal Member
April 30, 2007
24
3
56
Any news on this, i see there is a plugin called airportal, I have installed it but cant figure out what to do with it
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am following the official documentation for setting up the Kodi plugin in media portal. I have got no issues with media portal, nor media portal plugin on Kodi, but with the Kodi plugin that must be installed in the media portal, as it is not getting detected. I have made a copy of the dll file into the plugins folder as found in my...
I am following the official documentation for setting up the Kodi plugin in media portal. I have got no issues with media portal...
I am following the official documentation for setting up the Kodi plugin in media portal. I have got no issues with media portal...
Replies
0
Views
485
Thank you for confirming that U&W works for you. I ended up deleting U&W and rescanning for channels. That fixed the issue.
Thank you for confirming that U&W works for you. I ended up deleting U&W and rescanning for channels. That fixed the issue.
I have setup Refresh DVB EPG so that BBC One is the grabber channel (which is meant to grab all available channels) but the U&W...
Replies
2
Views
632
Thanks for the update on this. I should have searched before posting, always assume it is something I have done wrong.
Thanks for the update on this. I should have searched before posting, always assume it is something I have done wrong.
Hi All, I have a strange one. I recently added 2 new TV series to my setup and they are not being correctly identified in the...
Replies
2
Views
554
MP1 MP2 TVGuide Users DE
Hi. I'm using Media Portal One in New Zealand and have been using EPG collector for many years, but it died on me today. Did you find solution to your problem as I will probably need to change media portal to try and import a TV guide from off the web somehow See also my thread here...
Hi. I'm using Media Portal One in New Zealand and have been using EPG collector for many years, but it died on me today. Did you...
Greetings Fellow MP'rs. Does anyone out there use tvguide.com to access TV listings..? :unsure: If so, can you advise on how it...
Replies
1
Views
2K
Greetings to all Denizens of the land of MediaPortal... It seems our Zap2XML/GraceNote access is broken again. I (as many others) have been using the latest NewZap2xml_6 and it has worked flawlessly. A few days ago it all died. I wonder if anyone is working a solution to save the masses. I am hoping the good citizen of past is...
Greetings to all Denizens of the land of MediaPortal... It seems our Zap2XML/GraceNote access is broken again. I (as many others)...
Greetings to all Denizens of the land of MediaPortal... It seems our Zap2XML/GraceNote access is broken again. I (as many others)...
Replies
0
Views
2K
Top Bottom