Always start with "Videos" when starting MP? (1 Viewer)

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
How could I always start with "Videos" (e.g. the folder I store my videos in) when starting MP?

At the moment it starts with "Intelligent Frame Correction". And "Verbose Logging" is shown.

Last edited:

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Many thanks for the link, hafblade,

Do I understand right, there indeed is a plugin needed to let MP automatically show a special page / plugin after starting? There is no option in MP which could do it?

Thanks again.

This plugin seems to be made for MP 1.2 or so.

Last edited:

hafblade

Portal Pro
January 19, 2011
Trier, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Right there is no standard way to do this.
In fact MediaPortal lives from its plugins.

I haven't look for which version it is made. Perhaps you should give it a try if it is installable or ask for some new version in the forum if it doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct frequency. Honestly I've done dozens of tests and so I don't know what is the thing that unlocked the problem, but now it works.
Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct...
Hello, with Mediaporta and madVR I can't get the right refresh rate of the videos to work. I've set everything needed for the...
Replies
Views
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
Replies
Views
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom