aMPdroid 1.1 (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeeaahh, that´s one of Murphy´s laws: Very often the bug is not in the device but in the person using it :);):cool::p:D:rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I just want to report that aMPDroid is working wonderfully under Android 5.0 Lollipop. :)

lacanox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello Chaps & DieBagger

All I am wanting Ampdroid to do is to be able to set recordings away from home. In France actually. So a view of the epg & then set the record from my android tablet or phone when in France. I have downloaded it on to my tablet. It streams to it & I can set it to record when I am at home. I can from the tablet set the computer to hibernate. But I cannot then wake it up. I have a belkin N300 wireless router but I suspect it does not support WOL. I do have the computer set to update the epg at 7.pm. Is there a way that I could set the recording time & during the epg update my new recording request would be included with that down load? Or is there some sort of text or email service that could provide that?

Thank you

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @DieBagger: hope I'm not boring you with this question, but is there still any progress and can we expect a new release of this awesome app soon? :$
    What´s your problem then? Here it works OK :confused:

Well, some stability issues, app is closing randomly, and a new version will bring some new features.. So this version is fine, but things can always be better..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @DieBagger: hope I'm not boring you with this question, but is there still any progress and can we expect a new release of this awesome app soon? :$
    What´s your problem then? Here it works OK :confused:

Well, some stability issues, app is closing randomly, and a new version will bring some new features.. So this version is fine, but things can always be better..

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here I do not have any problem with stability except the music player does not close.
    The rest is very fine here, but now we have the next new design in Android and it would be very nice to have new features and consistent user experience...

Regards Fafnir

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom