aMPed 3.3.3 (for MP 1.2.x) Released! [Mar 20, 2012] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

I think I understand - because the scroll line below is wider and also uses a different method (each property scrolls then next displays and scrolls etc.)

I will try to improve that in future, but not likely for 3.3.2 because I want to redesign the overlays for 3.4 anyways (and make them widescreen size as you said.

You can't really test the issue of aspect ratio in Defaultwide because the whole overlay is a different size (widescreen). But I will work on that too.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

I used Default for test - not Default Wide - but still it was extended to the whole screensize.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

I still can't reproduce it pur_berger - so in aMPed Config, set aMPed screen size to 4:3 and view it on your 16:9 screen and let me know if the video preview changes for you? Thanks (that might give me a clue)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: AW: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

One more for you: In the statusbar on the top when playing video you have right hand side a grey area to put things like "II Pause" in - it seems as this is alignet to the left - shouldn't this be centred?
    Fixed in SVN (see Issue 440 ) - will be in v3.3.2

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Hi! Sorry . had a short vacation ...

OK - strange enough now the preview window is showing the resized picture a it should (with black bars on top and bottom) - what I did was running Mediaportal one time with the default skin and not miximised to screensize.

Only the scrolltext is cutted now.

Attachments

• amped.jpg
      amped.jpg
      30.6 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Yes that is how it looks for me. Just a thought - do you use any frame correction? I don't but I wonder if something auto corrects the frame/resolution if it would affect that? Your point is still valid though imo - and as I said, I plan to rework the video overlays in 3.4 and make them full 16x9 on widescreen.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

No - I don't use any framecorrection - I don't like ths picture blowing up to wiedescreen - if a movie is 4:3 it should stay that way ;). But as it is now working it's fine for me. As I'm also playing around with other skins probably something from there caused an issue - maybe something in the skincache. No idea.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Ah - yes - something else - there are two tickerlines - but the first is only showing partial text and than unformated text again:

SORRY - just read your article in the Beta section :)

Attachments

• RSS.jpg
      RSS.jpg
      58.5 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: AW: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

As I'm also playing around with other skins probably something from there caused an issue - maybe something in the skincache. No idea.
    That was going to be my next question ;) I have found, and other users have reported, issues after using skins that have plugin config setups. I don't know enough to understand what they do that changes settings in other skins, so I am not sure how to reset them for aMPed. If you can test and provide more info it would help. What concerns me is that you indicated you had changed settings in ampedConfig and it still did not fix the issue, but loading default skin did. So I need to pinpoint why and get amped to reset in the same way.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Hm .. StreamdMP has an option to clear the skinchache when saving and generating the skin. Maybe they could help you? I think the change was to switch from fullscreen to windowe as I switched the skins before for testing also without any change.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom