aMPed 3.3.3 (for MP 1.2.x) Released! [Mar 20, 2012] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

Skin cache should not affect the video preview resolution, each skin has its own cache folder anyway.

I can switch between minimized and maximized within aMPed np. However, it could be if you do that in another skin, then switch to aMPed without reloading MP it might happen. In any case, if it happens again, and you can figure out what causes it, let me know and I will see if I can fix it.

EDIT: if you ever have trouble with aMPed display, (like the scroll text issue you have on video preview) the best solution is to reload MP using aMPed Config (Apply and Run) to reapply your settings if something else has changed them.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

In terms of Teletext - Do you think it is possible to splitt the window between TV and Teletext when Teletext is activated? Or - make the Teletext a little bigger and transparent (like the miniEPG)?

Regards

Markus

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Hi Markus:

Afaik I cannot control the size of the TV window for teletext - it just overlays on top of the existing TV window (usually fullscreen). As I said previously, I cannot figure out how to use Teletext here. There are no docs about it either. So I have no idea how to do what you ask. I have no way to tell if the changes I make will cause side issues or even see the results. Thus, it will require quite a bit of time to figure it all out.

If you could post a screenshot from a skin that does it the way you want that would help a lot as I can extrapolate from the skin xml code. Also if you could add a feature request to aMPed issue tracker so other users can star it - it might get a higher priority ;)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Just found a bug (maybe you know already) - when opening the Infopane and select the Audiodelay and try to set (with the arrrow keys) it you actually also make jumps in the timeline of the stream (happend now when watching TV)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

I need a screen shot and steps to reproduce (what is the Infopane? ;) I am guessing when you press the up arrow in OSD for the expanded OSD?) IIRC Audio delay only works with ffdshow? which I don't have, so I never see those a/v settings. The skin code is the same as in Default skin. Does it work there?

The reason it jumps is because arrow keys are set in MP Config (GUI Skip Steps) to jump forward/back in the video or TV timeshift buffer. However, I need to be able to duplicate the issue to figure out why the a/v slider is not working in aMPed (it should override the skip step controls).

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Jep - does the same with the defaulte wide skin

Attachments

• audio.jpg
      audio.jpg
      60.7 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

If there is a skin that it does work in correctly, let me know and I can check the skin code. If not, you should report it as a MP bug.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

love the new changes in SVN.... lookin VERY good =)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: AW: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

Just found a bug (maybe you know already) - when opening the Infopane and select the Audiodelay and try to set (with the arrrow keys) it you actually also make jumps in the timeline of the stream (happend now when watching TV)
    Hi pur_berger
    I checked and checked, installed ffdshow, but I still cannot see how you get AudioDelay in aMPed. The A/V slider is disabled in aMPed just like it is in Default skin. So I suspect you have found a bug but I need more info about how it occurs because nothing I do can reproduce it.

So, can you post a screenshot showing where you are adjusting the Audiodelay in aMPed? I am planning to add it, but I want to resolve your issue first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom