[Announce] MPTvClient V1.2.5 (20.12.2007) II (1 Viewer)

bvisser

Portal Member
March 8, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Thanks guys. I got it working! Well, sort of.

I'm trying to do some streaming with VLC, but i keep raising an exception now. The exception I'm getting is "input string not in the correct format".

(it works fine if i just run VLC normally)

My config is like this:

Path to player:
c:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe

params:
rtsp://192.168.1.50/stream1.0 :sout=#transcode{vcodec=mp1v,vb=200,scale=0.25,acodec=mp3,ab=64,channels=1}:duplicate{dst=std{access=http,mux=ts,dst=htpc:9000}}

is there something wrong with the way I'm doing this?? It seems fine to me

(btw, htpc=192.168.1.50)

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
October 11, 2007
The difference I can see when comparing yours against my own is that before sout i have -- instead of :
Maybe that will help you.

so your line should look like this:
rtsp://192.168.1.50/stream1.0 --sout=#transcode{vcodec=mp1v,vb=200,scale=0.25,aco dec=mp3,ab=64,channels=1}:duplicate{dst=std{access =http,mux=ts,dst=htpc:9000}}

artisticcheese

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Getting "settings are invalid"

I'm using Latest 1.3.1 version, DB Connection is verified through GUI. "Perform Connection Checks" is enabled.
After I start MP TV Client I have empty window, I press "Connect" and get that error in subject. What else I need to check?
It's being run on Windows 2003 SP3. TV Server itself works fine from MP on remote machine.

artisticcheese

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Thanks. VLC path is supposed to be populated as well. I expected tool author to provide more detailed information in such cases.
It works now but the problem is that I disabled Radio Tuner and MPTVClient failing now with stack showing GetChannelInfosForRadioGroup at the bottom which is non-existent as expectected.

heppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2008
    Trier
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi!

Since using MP RC3 I have the following problem with the MPTV Client 1.3.1:

from log:
    TVController:ValidateTvControllerParams - incorrect parameters used! user TvControl.User cardId -1 _cards.ContainsKey(cardId) == False CardPresent(cardId) False
    2008-11-09 19:39:02.805200 [11]: bei TvService.TVController.ValidateTvControllerParams(User user)

It simply does not stop timeshifting when closing VLC, thus it cannot start the next one at first. I have to retry again to be able to watch a different channel... Is there a possible fix for this?

I am using Vista Ultimate 64

Thank You!
    Alex

pigboy306

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hi!

Since using MP RC3 I have the following problem with the MPTV Client 1.3.1:

from log:
    TVController:ValidateTvControllerParams - incorrect parameters used! user TvControl.User cardId -1 _cards.ContainsKey(cardId) == False CardPresent(cardId) False
    2008-11-09 19:39:02.805200 [11]: bei TvService.TVController.ValidateTvControllerParams(User user)

It simply does not stop timeshifting when closing VLC, thus it cannot start the next one at first. I have to retry again to be able to watch a different channel... Is there a possible fix for this?

I am using Vista Ultimate 64

Thank You!
    Alex

See these https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/changing-channel-43518/index2.html

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/rc3-mp-tv-client-46697/

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Application Error

Hi,

I just have downloaded the rar file, unpacked it and get an error:
    Code:
    MPTvClient.exe - Application Error
    The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on Ok to terminate the application
    Downloaded again but still the same.

Any idea what might be wrong?
    TIA

pigboy306

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I just have downloaded the rar file, unpacked it and get an error:
    Code:
    MPTvClient.exe - Application Error
    The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on Ok to terminate the application
    Downloaded again but still the same.

Any idea what might be wrong?
    TIA

Did you get version 1.3.2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom