Annoying display bug! Please help me, I'm about to give up :) (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    So it's not the same issue but maybe a regression, does it happen with default skin only ?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The fix proposed is to fix the issue like in first post : Start MP in fulls screen and see Mypicture for ex and @ one time, mp goes resized lol.
    I think your issue is only on windowed and maybe only for default skin :) but need confirmation.
    If you can post log please :)

mironicus

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2008
    Yes, the problem shows only if I use Mediaportal default / defaultwide skin and in windowed mode in Windows 8.1. With the titan skin there is no problem.

And it does not have anything to with the problem related to the first posting. Forgive me, but the topic "annoying display bug" was just so... "identifying" with my problem so I actually wrote within this thread without reading it completely. :(

Last edited:

FantomFan

Portal Member
    June 26, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Have same problem as mironicus.

Can add that this occurs in 'Frames' skin as well - only bottom section of any button works.
    MP-Frames.jpg

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    1) Configure Mediaportal to start up in Window Mode.
    2) Select "DefaultWide" as Gui.
    3) Start Mediaportal.
    4) Look at the top icons. The screen within the window is displaced (about 20 pixels vertical up).

This happens on all machines with Windows 8.1 I tried. In Full Screen Mode everything is ok.

Only solution for me now: Manual resizing of the Window with the mouse and the screen looks normal again.View attachment 139565

Fixed in a new branch lol, after few years :)
    MP1-4672-BUG-windowed_mode_dont_respect_the_original_skin
    Installer : http://tinyurl.com/pecyxh4 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom