Anysee 30 Plus support (descramble) (1 Viewer)

ikke13

December 16, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have been using the Anysee DVB-C E30C PLUS for over two years with Mediaportal. The hardware itself is ok but the Anysee viewer software has alot of issues. fortunately the Anysee team have been working on it hard and are quite frequently releasing newer versions of the viewer software. There is a plugin under development that should make the DVB-C model work in Windows XP MCE. It would be sweet if we got this card conax interface to work in MP. Unfortunately I do not have enough knowledge about coding to do this. The SDK for Anysee is available on the internet after the "accidental" release of the SDK last year :)

Do you happen to know where the SDK is downloadable ?
Google gave no proper results.

Thanks.:D

PS There is a new driver (beta) for the Anysee TC available since early January 2009. I have the driver working in Vista-MCE and Windows7-MCE (not yet stable.....). The driver did not work for XP-MCE.

Da Silva

Portal Pro
May 31, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
I have been using the Anysee DVB-C E30C PLUS for over two years with Mediaportal. The hardware itself is ok but the Anysee viewer software has alot of issues. fortunately the Anysee team have been working on it hard and are quite frequently releasing newer versions of the viewer software. There is a plugin under development that should make the DVB-C model work in Windows XP MCE. It would be sweet if we got this card conax interface to work in MP. Unfortunately I do not have enough knowledge about coding to do this. The SDK for Anysee is available on the internet after the "accidental" release of the SDK last year :)

Do you happen to know where the SDK is downloadable ?
Google gave no proper results.

Thanks.:D

PS There is a new driver (beta) for the Anysee TC available since early January 2009. I have the driver working in Vista-MCE and Windows7-MCE (not yet stable.....). The driver did not work for XP-MCE.

Hmm.. The SDK seems to be quite hard to find nowadays. I will have a look in the linux forums. That is where the devs are :D

Chenne

April 28, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Any updates on this? And is support possible for the Anysee E30TCPlus, which doesn't seem very different?

I am looking at buying this one, because the Anysee E30TCPlus is almost the same price as the Anysee E30Plus, but it supports DVB-T/C and HD MPEG4.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I wasgoing to add this support however one of my providers switched from Conax to NDS therefore I couldn't test it as Anysee don't support NDS.
    It also requires a significant change to one of our filters.
    I'm changing sat providers in the summer which is using Conax so hopefully I can look into it then.

DMAN

Chenne

April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok thanks!

I am looking forward to see this working. Also many people in Europe seem to have this device. And I take it the Anysee E30TCPlus, which is a bit different, could also get support?

Da Silva

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Recent drivers from anysee allow the use of the E30-C (DVB-C) models within Windows Media Center trough emulating DVB-T. The software that comes with the driver is called CNO. This emulation seems to work quite well in Vista MCE atleast.

The CNO driver also allows encrypted channels to be shown in Windows Media Center. What is interesting is that now Mediaportal also shows that I have both a DVB-T and a DVB-C Anysee box. Actually I only have the DVB-C model. I tried scanning for channels in Mediaportal and it did find a few when scanning with DVB-T.

Could the CNO allow encrypted channels to show in Mediaportal also? I have no way of testing this at the moment as I do not have a paytv subscription. Also alot of the channels are missing when the scan is done trough the emulated DVB-T signal in Mediaportal.

Hope someone has an idea how to get all the channels listed and then test the conax encryption also.

Chenne

April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'll try and test this. It may take a while as I don't have my Anysee E30TC / Combo Plus at home for several weeks to come.

tom76

Portal Member
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I also have the anysee e30tc. Works fine now in vmc (also the encrypted channels). Would love to see it working in MP, now only the unencrypted channels work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom