Anysee 30 Plus support (descramble) (1 Viewer)

guzzard

April 3, 2008
Hello! Any news regarding this yet? It would be really great to see the anysee e30 c plus work on media portal! the program that comes with the hardware is really crappy!!

manywhere

February 26, 2008
Wasa, Ostrobothnia
Home Country
Finland Finland
Well, the problem for me now is to generate a usable DLL file (which AnySee SDK doesn't include) from a LIB file. My C++ coding skills are so rusty and lack of spare time has got the project stuck on that stage. I just sent in the code to DMAN, so, might be that he will take a look at the code, or something... :)

guzzard

April 3, 2008
manywhere: I see. If there is anything i can help with please let me know. Test some beta-driver and so on. Since i have the unit but am unable to use it with media portal.

DMAN: how is the progress going? If I can help in any way let me know.

BR // guzzard

dogei22

Portal Member
November 20, 2006
Hola,

Any progress with these promising thoughts?

I have a couple of these Anysee E30C cards and would love to get the de-scrambling to work as well, the card(s) as such works with MP (1.0 RC2) but only for FTA channels. Now using my FireDTV-c for scrambled channels, but limited to only 1 client for scrambled channels at a time (running 3 separate clients of the TV server). I'm more than happy to do some serious testing if needed.

/d

ikke13

December 16, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Any updates ?

I'm also willing to test any alpha/beta version on a E30-Plus device.

Thanks in advance.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Haven't seen any activity around this issue. Also what I have read Anysee devices are pretty crappy and their drivers are even worse. Even some of their fix was to increase process priority when users were complaining about dropped data :)

Da Silva

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I have been using the Anysee DVB-C E30C PLUS for over two years with Mediaportal. The hardware itself is ok but the Anysee viewer software has alot of issues. fortunately the Anysee team have been working on it hard and are quite frequently releasing newer versions of the viewer software. There is a plugin under development that should make the DVB-C model work in Windows XP MCE. It would be sweet if we got this card conax interface to work in MP. Unfortunately I do not have enough knowledge about coding to do this. The SDK for Anysee is available on the internet after the "accidental" release of the SDK last year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom