Anysee 30 Plus support (descramble) (1 Viewer)

Mithrandir

Portal Pro
March 21, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
We don't use MDAPI for any of the three mentioned purposes.(Your implying we use it for hacking, we don't, with MDAPI i still only have access to channels for which i pay).

In any case I have done two donations in the past to MP as i had a lot of faith in it but sadly now decided to quit this altogether and move to W7MC.

I suggest all Dutch non-floppyDTV/non-FireDTV users do the same (Actually i know dozens of people who have for the exact same issues, no support for MDAPI nor having alternatives, Channel zapping destroyed in 1.1.0 RC2(Takes 10-20 seconds now, etc.).

I hope some day MP overcomes all the issues as I still think it can be a much better solution then MCE but for the worlwide increasing population stuck behind proprietary decryption it is not an option any more.

stounedi

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
In any case I have done two donations in the past to MP as i had a lot of faith in it but sadly now decided to quit this altogether and move to W7MC.

Unfortunately I had to do the same. MediaPortal has great potential, but I just cannot get my pay channels through it. And my pay channels are basically all I watch.

So, now I'm using Windows 7 Media Center and luckily it works fine for me (so far...)

I know it isnt open for discussion, but in my opinion there is a line between getting your paid channels to work against hacks. I didnt even know before this that MDAPI could be used to hack channels...

:sorry:

fmulders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Come on clever dev's and communitie, it can not be the case that everyone in the Netherlands has to turn to WMC due to this.

Let's stop discus if MDAPI is used legal or not. I can not own a gun here, even if I promise not to fire it.:rolleyes:
    So respect the rules please...

We have to clear our minds to find a solution on using this Anysee tuner without the use of MDAPI.
    It should be possible to find a solution. If you look back on the things you already made within this application...
    But I think we have to work together. Who can help with this?
    If Microsoft can do it with WMC and Anysee sure we can too...

If you can help, please let me know in This thread.

:D

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Have anyone tried to contact Anysee and see if they can help?

I also have Anysee and this is a big prob. Went to W7MC but came back since it does not work either! I have Anysee & Nova, those do not want to work together, so back in MP ;)

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah i contacted both dutch and english website. I contacted a user on degroeneknop.nl who develops the anysee. I got nothing except a short mail from the dutch website about why not use Windows Mediacenter. It sounded that they never even heard of mediaportal. I posted on MP about the anysee SDK and they say its low-level, outdated and not documented.

So its stalemate now. I stopped watching tv on MP and switched back to my cable box. I now really feel 120 euros went down the drain.

fmulders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I also have Anysee and this is a big prob. Went to W7MC but came back since it does not work either! I have Anysee & Nova, those do not want to work together, so back in MP ;)

Welcome back!
    That is exactly what is keeping me from going to W7MC. I have beside the Anysee a Hauppauge PVR500 in use.
    But I think two Anysee tuners wil work in W7MC, can anyone comfirm that?

stounedi

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008

Welcome back!
    That is exactly what is keeping me from going to W7MC. I have beside the Anysee a Hauppauge PVR500 in use.
    But I think two Anysee tuners wil work in W7MC, can anyone comfirm that?

I had to go for W7MC because no channel descrambling in MediaPortal.

I have 3 AnySee tuners:
    1x E30
    2x E30 Plus

They work fine.

I used to have a PCI TechnoTrend T-1500 also, but it conflicted with AnySee tuners also.

With latest AnySee drivers and CNO.EXE program channel descrambling works perfectly for me in W7MC.

Mithrandir

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Please note the exista blog was updated with findings from riksmith which solve the issues we've had with the Anysee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom