Anysee 30 Plus support (descramble) (2 Viewers)

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Please note the exista blog was updated with findings from riksmith which solve the issues we've had with the Anysee.

I my case it solve the most important issues indeed, but after using it for a while i found some new:
The TVService does not terminate correctly.
Sometimes TVServices crashes on start.

This makes it unstable, so an extra reason to make it a bad solution.

On one of the forums there was a user saying he had build something with the SDK, perhaps he can help. I think that was the one who developed a solution concurrently with exista (Don't know the location / name). He later said his solution was no longer needed since there was the one of exista.

I think in the end we all bought a crappy product. See how long it took them to implement multituner!

BTW, they have a new product now, one with a common interface. Curious if that is better (with a better SDK).

Mithrandir

Portal Pro
March 21, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
For me its stable now. I've also contacted Drazic in case splug.dll fails again in the future as i would then move to the anycam solution you are talking about.

Honestly i do not find the anysee a crappy product; It's very stable actually. (Even more so in W7MC)
It's just that there is no standard for decryption and such that makes this hard.

We complain about the SDK but then again how many TV-card manufacturers deliver any SDK?
Also multi-tuner might have taken a while but many cards don't support it and at least Anysee is still working and improving their drivers years after the first anysee cards came to market. (E.g. E30C, E30T).

I've seen the CI version as well an was thinking about looking into that.

eXisTa

Portal Member
October 20, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Please note the exista blog was updated with findings from riksmith which solve the issues we've had with the Anysee.

I my case it solve the most important issues indeed, but after using it for a while i found some new:
The TVService does not terminate correctly.
Sometimes TVServices crashes on start.

This makes it unstable, so an extra reason to make it a bad solution.

On one of the forums there was a user saying he had build something with the SDK, perhaps he can help. I think that was the one who developed a solution concurrently with exista (Don't know the location / name). He later said his solution was no longer needed since there was the one of exista.

I think in the end we all bought a crappy product. See how long it took them to implement multituner!

BTW, they have a new product now, one with a common interface. Curious if that is better (with a better SDK).

You mean Anycam 1.0b from Drazic:
Rosevalley-Networks.NETDownloads - Downloads - Anycam 1.0b

Skeltjens

Portal Member
August 30, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: AnyCam v1.0b

I created a small tool to use the Anysee smartcard in MediaPortal: Download

Anycam lets you access the Anysee's internal smartcard reader. It does this by creating a virtual comm-port (COM5) which acts like a bridges between the cardreader and cardclients (like ACamd).

This makes it possible to view encrypted channels in DVBViewer, DVBLink TVSource, MediaPortal, etc. using the default BDA driver.

Compatible with XP/Vista/Windows (32/64 bits)

Requirements:

- Anysee Device + Drivers
- .NET Framework 2 (or higher)

Is this program still working...?

Dutchman

Portal Member
April 20, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Is this program still working...?

On April 20th I posted a similar question to Drazic:
Code:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/608779-post106.html
but never got a reaction from him

So my guess is that he is no longer active here.

I've tried to get DVBViewer to work with Anycam/Acamd, but without success. (I could only watch the non-encrypted channels (Ned1, Ned1 HD and Ziggo Zenderoverzicht).

I'm currently using DVBDream which works great with the SPlug,dll plugin.

Ron

fmulders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I have tryed everything to get the Anysee working with Mediaportal. Anycam was not working for me.
    Finaly I stoped trying to get the internal cardreader to work. Now I am just starting up with an extra cardreader. (Smartreader Plus from Smargo)
    It does not use the splug.dll and it is working very well.

I will test some more and report back here later this month.

Skeltjens

Portal Member
    August 30, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've got everything working finally..... But not with the AnyCam program.
    I used the Splug.dll the get it working. And it works now for a couple of weeks. Only problem I face now is that the activation of my Ziggo smartcard will stop with 2 weeks. Putting it in my decoder solve the problem with 2 weeks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom