"Are there any woman here?" (1 Viewer)

Are you woman?

• Yes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Not sure.... my so called friends says so....

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Country flag
    index.php

... or are you alone, @lisag

Last edited:

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Country flag
    • Admin
    To be clear: The question was if there are woman amongst the community - besides @lisag... I see the pic did confuse things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
    For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not work with our remote control. I have everything working in 1.17 with FLIRC doing the remote control, and iMon doing the display. It may be that since I changed to FLIRC the problem will not reoccur as I...
    Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not...
    Good evening, I am getting the dependency error when trying to install using the stand alone MPEI. The latest version is not...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both in Win10 machines. TV Server device has 2 networks active - 192.168.1.230/24 on WiFi and 192.168.2.230/24 wired into Powerline [just as switch here, it's for keyboard & mouse share, network is not routed...
    Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
    Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
    Replies
    Views
    In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any plans to add this facility?
    In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any...
    In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Re-importing Movies DE
    You can reimport from GUI inside MediaPortal as well, cannot for the life of me remember what exactly it is called, but you hit your F9 key for popup, and then it is under the movie options (1st one), and then you can either refresh, or send the movie back to the Importer.
    You can reimport from GUI inside MediaPortal as well, cannot for the life of me remember what exactly it is called, but you hit...
    Hi, I think I am having a senior moment here as I have done this previously but just can't seem to get it right now. I have a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom