"Are there any woman here?" (1 Viewer)

Are you woman?

• Yes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Not sure.... my so called friends says so....

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    index.php

... or are you alone, @lisag

Last edited:

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    • Admin
    To be clear: The question was if there are woman amongst the community - besides @lisag... I see the pic did confuse things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
    Replies
    Views
    Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
    Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
    I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
    Replies
    Views
    Nobody? This is very frustrating. I finally got it to work a while back by simply unticking the "stop playback on removal of an audio renderer" box in settings, and now for some reason it's stopped working out of the blue and even in debug mode the log file doesn't really offer much in the way of help.
    Nobody? This is very frustrating. I finally got it to work a while back by simply unticking the "stop playback on removal of an...
    After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
    Replies
    Views
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
    For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
    Replies
    Views
    I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
    I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
    Hello I installed MP2 and I have some problems. I've been using MP1 for years, but my network was changed with new IP addresses...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom