"Are there any woman here?" (1 Viewer)

Are you woman?

• Yes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Not sure.... my so called friends says so....

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not work with our remote control. I have everything working in 1.17 with FLIRC doing the remote control, and iMon doing the display. It may be that since I changed to FLIRC the problem will not reoccur as I...
Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not...
Good evening, I am getting the dependency error when trying to install using the stand alone MPEI. The latest version is not...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both in Win10 machines. TV Server device has 2 networks active - 192.168.1.230/24 on WiFi and 192.168.2.230/24 wired into Powerline [just as switch here, it's for keyboard & mouse share, network is not routed...
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
Replies
Views
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any plans to add this facility?
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any...
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Guide doesn't show DE
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-guide-label-missing.99465/
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too...
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what is happening here. When i try to open the guide it doesn't load. I get a screen...
Replies
Views
Strange, USB 3.0 fully compatible with USB 2.0, my iMon remote connected to USB 3.0 port and all work fine without problem. -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Strange, USB 3.0 fully compatible with USB 2.0, my iMon remote connected to USB 3.0 port and all work fine without problem. --...
I have a Silvesrtone ML02 case with an IMON LCD display. The motherboard is an Asus E35M1-M Pro and died a couple of days ago, so...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom