"Are there any woman here?" (1 Viewer)

Are you woman?

• Yes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Not sure.... my so called friends says so....

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not work with our remote control. I have everything working in 1.17 with FLIRC doing the remote control, and iMon doing the display. It may be that since I changed to FLIRC the problem will not reoccur as I...
Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not...
Good evening, I am getting the dependency error when trying to install using the stand alone MPEI. The latest version is not...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both in Win10 machines. TV Server device has 2 networks active - 192.168.1.230/24 on WiFi and 192.168.2.230/24 wired into Powerline [just as switch here, it's for keyboard & mouse share, network is not routed...
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
Replies
Views
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any plans to add this facility?
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any...
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Re-importing Movies DE
You can reimport from GUI inside MediaPortal as well, cannot for the life of me remember what exactly it is called, but you hit your F9 key for popup, and then it is under the movie options (1st one), and then you can either refresh, or send the movie back to the Importer.
You can reimport from GUI inside MediaPortal as well, cannot for the life of me remember what exactly it is called, but you hit...
Hi, I think I am having a senior moment here as I have done this previously but just can't seem to get it right now. I have a...
Replies
Views
In gathering logs for my radio stream problem, I noticed that I had hundreds of ts_reader and ts_writer files - apparently a new one every time MP starts (which is every day at 5am). This has the look of some long forgotten debug effort. Any clue how to stop this as this point (other than command file delete before startup)? No...
In gathering logs for my radio stream problem, I noticed that I had hundreds of ts_reader and ts_writer files - apparently a new...
In gathering logs for my radio stream problem, I noticed that I had hundreds of ts_reader and ts_writer files - apparently a new...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom