ATI Catalyst 9.5 is out (1 Viewer)

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    With 9.5, scaling is resetted each time you switch off the TV. Only working version was 9.4.

Simone

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    This version seems to have the problem of resetting scaling, but is the only one that works for me after standby without frame loss in live tv under vista and windows 7.

Roby

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

qmark

Portal Member
    January 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thx for the answer. I've tried both of these codecs, but these codecs aren't using DXVA (at least, not in my case). CPU-load is around 60%, while the famous "bird-scene" gets my CPU close to 100%. When I test with PowerDVD 9, I can hear Audio and the cpu-load is around 15%, but the picture "freezes"...

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Thx for the answer. I've tried both of these codecs, but these codecs aren't using DXVA (at least, not in my case). CPU-load is around 60%, while the famous "bird-scene" gets my CPU close to 100%. When I test with PowerDVD 9, I can hear Audio and the cpu-load is around 15%, but the picture "freezes"...

Not all 5.1 profile working.

EDIT:

I bet it is reference frames limitation.

Rayures

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

as far as i know ati does not do l5.1, max official dxva standards (l4.1). nvidia does not have this limitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom