ATI Catalyst 9.5 is out (1 Viewer)

Nybbe67

Portal Pro
December 28, 2007
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
The rumour on other sites says that it not official yet.

[Edit] But now its official!

Releasenotes regarding HTPC (not games):
Vista:
- Resolutions above 10 x 7 will now full screen properly for specific HDMI displays
- VC-1 progressive disc playback no longer exhibits block corruption

XP:
- The Compute Abstraction Layer (CAL) driver now functions properly under Windows XP
- Overlay Theatre Mode display no longer corrupt after enabling 3D screen saver
- OS Display Settings no longer shows extra resolutions for Component Video

and a couple of fixes for W7.

Still very many "Known Issues Under the Windows Vista Operating System"

Da_JoJo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    just grabbed it from the website.. it seems to be in the "normal" driversection also now. would be nice if the hdmi issues and EUE on f@h are fixed now :)

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    hdmi issues as in that hand shake bug? I do hope this fixes it...Although I did find a fix but havn't tried it out yet, hoping ati will resolve it.

Da_JoJo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    think its related to the audiodriver which is connected to port 1. when i disable it problem seems gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom