ATI Remote Wonder Plug-In for MP (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I am using Remote Wonder and it would be nice to have the installation and set-up process simplified. Wiki seems to be the rights place for all docs about this subject.

My wishlist:

• o_ A fullsize plugin, that can handle everything the remote can
    o_ installation program
    o_ remote set-up in MP
    o_ Documentation - in wiki?

Anyone know if there is some program/plugin that can handle all ATI specific buttons on the remote?

bonemachine

Portal Member
June 16, 2004
Frippe said:
I am using Remote Wonder and it would be nice to have the installation and set-up process simplified. Wiki seems to be the rights place for all docs about this subject.

My wishlist:

o_ installation program
    o_ remote set-up in MP

Anyone know if there is some program/plugin that can handle all ATI specific buttons on the remote?

Naw! have not seen it and from what I have heard It is inpossible (probably not but someone needs to be good at reverse engenering....and scanning RF signals). I have been looking a long time for this.....more than a year....so don't get your hopes up.

But hopefully I'm totaly wrong and someone already have done this.....

mike37931

Portal Member
April 26, 2004
bonemachine said:
Frippe said:

My wishlist:

o_ installation program
    o_ remote set-up in MP

Naw! have not seen it and from what I have heard It is inpossible (probably not but someone needs to be good at reverse engenering....and scanning RF signals). I have been looking a long time for this.....more than a year....so don't get your hopes up.

Well, you can use the cheat program discussed at http://forums.freytechnologies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=29113#post29113 to reprogram the TV button. The DVD button actually launches the default DVD program as listed in the registry. I believe the only button left is the power button. It seems to do what most people want anyway.

Mike

bonemachine

Portal Member
June 16, 2004
mike37931 said:
bonemachine said:
Frippe said:

My wishlist:

o_ installation program
    o_ remote set-up in MP

Superthanks....will try it ASAP

Well, you can use the cheat program discussed at http://forums.freytechnologies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=29113#post29113 to reprogram the TV button. The DVD button actually launches the default DVD program as listed in the registry. I believe the only button left is the power button. It seems to do what most people want anyway.

Mike

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
mike37931 said:
bonemachine said:
Frippe said:
I am using Well, you can use the cheat program discussed at http://forums.freytechnologies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=29113#post29113 to reprogram the TV button. The DVD button actually launches the default DVD program as listed in the registry. I believe the only button left is the power button. It seems to do what most people want anyway.

Mike

Do you know the key to the Default DVD program?

/Niclas

bonemachine

Portal Member
June 16, 2004
hakuna said:
mike37931 said:
bonemachine said:
Frippe said:
I am using Well, you can use the cheat program discussed at http://forums.freytechnologies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=29113#post29113 to reprogram the TV button. The DVD button actually launches the default DVD program as listed in the registry. I believe the only button left is the power button. It seems to do what most people want anyway.

Mike

Do you know the key to the Default DVD program?

/Niclas

matata... nope not yet. As soon as I have time to look into it I'll let ye all know if someother mupp dosn't beat me to it.

bonemachine

Portal Member
June 16, 2004
JeanCC said:
@oxfrombws:
I found this adres: http://remotew.free.fr/plugins.htm#rwkey when surfing on the French Forum. :idea:

This is discussed in other threads at this forum..
I'm using it now but it has a problem that it works all the time not just when you are using MP so if you are using i. ex. winamp with the remote and the included (for the ATI remote) it excludes it... thats why we would lika a seperate plugin for MP

Thanks anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom