ATI Remote Wonder Plug-In for MP (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

customizing RW buttons by myself will be great!

i'm waiting for future releases

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
forbes said:
Could someone maybe start a page with a few comments and links in the wiki so others can use this as well. I don't use my remote wonder anymore but I'm sure there will be other who will really appreciate this. Thanks

http://www.maisenbachers.de/dokuw/howto:toc

I made a little something on this page:
http://www.maisenbachers.de/dokuw/howto:hauppauge_remote

Unfortunately the name of that page is misleading, it should be only "Remote control" or something, but I do not know how to change that.

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
oxfrombws said:
The current function is rather limited.
What I have planned

=> Scan the keymap.xml for the list of key mapping.
=> Configuration GUI for this plug-in to allow customization of button to key mapping.

=> If possible, different key mapping based on different foreground "form" (My TV or My Radio).

I am waiting for my ATI Remote Wonder II to arrive in two weeks.
Gave away my old version last weekend. So, the development has to wait till the new remote is here.

Hi. Just would like to tell you I am eagerly awaiting your work! Do you want suggestions of which key to do what?
"i" to send F3 for IMDB info.
"clock" gives F1 (Default TV time/Show playlist/...)
"?" something for My TV? I don't have a TV card yet...
"hand" for R (rotate picture)
"check box" for 0 (delete)
"Rec." for something?

/Niclas - with RW II

A

Anonymous

I am testing the new version 0.0.0.2. It uses a .ini file to control the mapping. Once it's tested, I'll post the URL to it.

If you are interested in testing it. pm me.

gilbert

January 13, 2005
Denmark
Hi.
I am new to the remote wonder 2 and media portal.
I have been playing around with your 0.0.0.2a version and so far it's working for me. But when I test it, I can only get the mapping to work if I set the plugin to the aux1 butten. As far as I understand it's suppose to work when mediaportal is in the foreground?
I think I am a little confused, could someone please explain how to setup the Ati software?

Gilbert

And oxfrombws, keep up the good work... THANKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom