ATI Remote Wonder Plug-In for MP (1 Viewer)

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
mike37931 said:
Well, you can use the cheat program discussed at http://forums.freytechnologies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=29113#post29113 to reprogram the TV button. The DVD button actually launches the default DVD program as listed in the registry. I believe the only button left is the power button. It seems to do what most people want anyway.

Mike

Hi! I installed it but when I start MP with the TV button (I use RW2), MP crashes with this message:
Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
Process ID: 0xb10 (2832), Thread ID: 0xa58 (2648)

Unfortunately I don't have a debugger...

Someone have a clue, or should I make a bug report?

/Niclas

A

Anonymous

Hi, this is offtopic but I just wanted to tell you about NEBULA. Okay, I made an htpc with nebula dvb-t card. Media portal doesn support that, so I use it`s own program for TV (ist very good). So everything works with nebula remote. When I push the power button TV starts and when I push it again tv shuts down. When I want to start Mediaportal I push green button and red button shuts it down. When Im in media portal I use arrows for moving and I also made several buttons to work. F. ex. reverse button reverses and zoom button zooms. Pause is pause and play is play. Everything works perfect! I tought that is it really so difficult to make same things for ati. I bought RW (I not II). I`d like that it wouldn`t be used to anything else than media portal. So if it`s difficult, I say that nebulas software ROCKS, it`s great and easy!

So my point is that is it possible to make RW for media portal, that the power button starts it and so on.

A

Anonymous

Okay, I tell you my point. So is it possible to recode the buttons like this: when you push f.ex. play button from the remote, windows thinks that you pushed f.ex. button "g"? so if this is possible configuring should be quite easy. Like in nebula it was made like this: you choose button from remote and the you write there whats is its function. You know what I mean, like in media portal button m does something, so you just put that remote button f.ex. play means m and then play button does the m trick. In nebula this was easy, but in ati seems to be difficult, so could someone help. First we should take all the functions away (like the power button, that It doesn`t shut down anything...)

A

Anonymous

Sorry about lacking of response. Just had a new born baby girl.

I received my remote wonder II last week. I'll start to work on the new version once things are settled down in the house.

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
oxfrombws said:
Sorry about lacking of response. Just had a new born baby girl.

I received my remote wonder II last week. I'll start to work on the new version once things are settled down in the house.

Congrats!

I would like the S-button to be on some button, you know aoom/stretch/normal.
For now I will try to change to some other letter, maybe X.

R for rotate picture would also be nice! Maybe Hand button?

Thanks for the useful plugin! /Niclas - with a RW2 and two kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom