AtmoHue - BETA - Philips Hue support for AtmoLight & AtmoWin (1 Viewer)

richardc1983

Portal Pro
October 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ok so if the hue bridge turns the light off when I put the computer to sleep the next time the bridge has a schedule for that room to come back on at 6am the next morning every light but the ambilight behind the tv comes back on? Any idea?

In the atmohue page I have a transition time down the left and on the right under remote api I have hue and delay? Which do I change and to what values? This light is right next To the bridge as in 1 foot away.

Where do I change and to what? Change both to 225ms?

New project looks good but it won't work with my expensive hue setup lol

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok so if the hue bridge turns the light off when I put the computer to sleep the next time the bridge has a schedule for that room to come back on at 6am the next morning every light but the ambilight behind the tv comes back on? Any idea?

Not sure if that can be done as we have no control over Hue schedules atm, right now we store its own last know color on sleep and restore on resume by default in AtmoHue without checking what the bridge has setup.
    Tried to read that out states and colors last time with the library we currently use but didn't work for some reason.

Where do I change and to what? Change both to 225ms?

Transition time = basically smoothing time, lowering it makes color changes faster and too low will get commands piling up at Bridge
    Remote api delay = delay between each command AtmoLight sends in this case, lowering the value will make it process commands faster.

Would put transition time at 250 and api delay at 200 as a starter and lower if it doesn't act up, that has worked in the past here :)

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Adjusted those settings still too long a delay before it shows in the lights though. Using 2.0 now as 251 kept bringing wrong colours up and doing random things then st times stop working. 2.0 seems stable. Although that's now doing the same... paused the video and colours are going all over the place and light is flickering. It's taken about a minute to settle down. This is was on a music channel.

Also if using atmolight to turn the bridge on and off st power events the light stays on at last colour even though the log shows it's turned bridge off and set it to Black.

In the atmolight plugin settIngs what would I change to get it to full red? Don't understand the number values. Also static colour at media portal exit is this the same as sleep mode?

Last edited:

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Even with 300 on each setting set it ends up massively behind then if you pause takes a minute or so before the colour stabilises.

I think I need to adjust settings as looks like too much is being sent to the bridge.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It needs updating to new Hue library which is a mayor refactor and code kinda outgrew its original design (bit messy), since Hyperion / Hyperion-ng can handle those things better ootb focus kinda shifted to that :)

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    It needs updating to new Hue library which is a mayor refactor and code kinda outgrew its original design (bit messy), since Hyperion / Hyperion-ng can handle those things better ootb focus kinda shifted to that :)

I tried again version 251 with same settings file as I use on 250 and 200 but find the colours flicker all over the place and it doesn't seem very stable.

Gone back to 250 and it seems same as 200 - stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom