AtmoHue - BETA - Philips Hue support for AtmoLight & AtmoWin (1 Viewer)

killer8

Portal Pro
July 29, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Not sure what happend but my lights went totally nuts. I played some music like mentioned earlier and the lights kept changing when I stopped the music, even when I restarted my pc it still went on. I disconnected the power of the hue bridge and it was fine again but later when I reconnected it the lights started changing again. I was also not able to connect to my bridge using my harmony remote.

I've closed atmoNue manually now and it's fine again. However when I start it again the lights go nuts again.(flickering and changing all the time even when it should be static color). No error or anything in the log.

When I close mp and keep atmoHue running the problem persists.

killer8

Portal Pro
July 29, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
The problem @pur_berger mentions is also happening here, I got about 100 blooms now with same config.

Most likely the problem with the lights going nuts is also related to the 100 blooms in setup since it's fine after I removed all double lights from the settings.xml

Attachments

• bug.PNG
    bug.PNG
    513.9 KB
Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    New version (0.0.52) is added to the first post :)
    On the first time selecting the minimize to tray option it might not work as expected and is best to relaunch AtmoHue once after selecting the options, only needed if you used 0.0.51 before.

Was one weird bug as it was refreshing the settings twice resulting in duplicate items, if you want to easily remove those duplicate you could best open the .xml file and remove all duplicate lines.

Changelog

07-11-2014 - AtmoHue 0.0.52

- Fix for duplicate led devices creation[DOUBLEPOST=1415400455][/DOUBLEPOST]
    :) - so you know where your Effect is coming from.

At least we now know the Hue supports at least 100 lights :p

Last edited:

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hehe, right:D I will give 0.52 a try but I don't see it available in the first post. Am I missing something?

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Doh!
    Forgot to click the save button, is there now :)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Odd because when I refresh it's gone.
    Oh well third times the charm :)

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's available now. The issue seems also be fixed:) Thank you(you forgot to change the version number in 0.52)

The flickering I mentioned earlier is also gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom