ATSC Card Owners: Come here for Support (1 Viewer)

bobn4burton

Portal Member
December 2, 2006
I still experience this same thing with any ATSC channel I try and change to. Could you please post your logs when this is happening? It would be great if we could start figuring out why this is happening.

Gladly...although I've never looked at my logs before.

How do I look at the logs? And should I just post them here in this thread?

natrlhy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 2, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    your logs are located in the MediaPortal/log directory. Go ahead and attach them to your post. It also may help to create a new post under the support topics.

Paul S

Portal Pro
    May 14, 2006
    Franklin, WI (Milwaukee)
    Home Country
    Because of this problem, I have gotten into the habit of clicking the TV on button ( to turn it off) then choosing a new channel in the EPG. It seems if it were to automatically turn the card off/on during a channel change, there would be no problems. Of course, channel changing would take even longer.

htpc_dude

Portal Member
    August 22, 2006
    Dvico FusionHDTV5 help

I have a Dvico FusionHDTV5 pulling OTA HD and things are going well…. Until I tried to pull some analogue over S-Video from my Motorola Cable box. I can use the Dvico software and switch to the S-Video input everything looks good, well as good as analogue can. I have tried every combo of input combos under the Audio mapping tab of the TV card properties/STB settings.. Does anyone happen to have this working with the Dvico Card? Or should I just go out and buy a cheap CATV tuner card… Also my cable box has firewire I did a search but doesn’t look like there is any hope for firewire support in MP?

Thanks for any help

htpc_dude

Portal Member
    August 22, 2006
    Do you have an audio cable from the STB to the Media Portal PC? S-video is just that, video.
    It does not carry any audio.

Yes I have the S-Video and the standard analogue L & R Rca Cablbe connected to the Divco's breakout cable.. Everything works fine with the Divco software

Paul S

Portal Pro
    May 14, 2006
    Franklin, WI (Milwaukee)
    Home Country
    OK.

Sorry, it seems that I have been pulling suggestions out of my *ss! :D

Does this card have an analog tuner, and have you been able to set it up in MP? Since S-Video is analog, maybe this is the key.

htpc_dude

Portal Member
    August 22, 2006
    Yes, Hum I have not used it to pull any analogue.. Just ATSC you may be on to something here... :D I will tune some analogue and see what happens....

OK.

Sorry, it seems that I have been pulling suggestions out of my *ss! :D

Does this card have an analog tuner, and have you been able to set it up in MP? Since S-Video is analog, maybe this is the key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom