"attempt to index local `zf' (a nil value)" (1 Viewer)

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
When importing tvguide.xml I get "attempt to index local `zf' (a nil value)" in the log.

Any ideas on how to get around this problem so that I can import the EPG?

Thanks for any advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
When importing downloading XML EPG from SchedulesDirect I get "attempt to index local `zf' (a nil value)" in the log. Any ideas on how to get around this problem so that I can import the EPG? Thanks for any advice. Quote Quote Report Edit
When importing downloading XML EPG from SchedulesDirect I get "attempt to index local `zf' (a nil value)" in the log. Any ideas...
When importing downloading XML EPG from SchedulesDirect I get "attempt to index local `zf' (a nil value)" in the log. Any ideas...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom