Audio sync problems on LAV filters (2 Viewers)

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Here we go :)
    Initial test GOOD!
    initial vale is remembered. On video stop the fine tuned value is not remembered. so its reseted to initial one. not 0. 190 in my test.

Great improve! If value can be updated, for me will be great. may be with another box to tick.

Fine tuning now is really easy!!! amazing!!!
    may I ask to adjust the minimum value to 1? I never had so really fine tuned my setup!
    Its really a great feature!

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ofc value can be 1 ms, I have to change the code, but did you really see the difference between 1 or 5 ms? (if yes you are really amazing) :p
    About the value on STOP, maybe it's better to get rid of the initial delay value on start setting, like this the delay is kept when stopping the video.
    But in this case, I don't know if the step delay from GUI will work correctly, that need testing.
    Will compile this and post the bin to copy on top of the previous installer.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The setting is present in MP config but not handled now (Initial Value) :)
    So :
    1- Minimal value and step are 1 ms
    2- Initial Delay act like this option doesn't exist anymore (like this on playback stop, the value is kept video/TV)

Last edited:

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ofc value can be 1 ms, I have to change the code, but did you really see the difference between 1 or 5 ms? (if yes you are really amazing) :p
    About the value on STOP, maybe it's better to get rid of the initial delay value on start setting, like this the delay is kept when stopping the video.
    But in this case, I don't know if the step delay from GUI will work correctly, that need testing.
    Will compile this and post the bin to copy on top of the previous installer.
    actually on video tests files made for sync analysys I can feel de difference as the move of the slide is now on real time. so yes. 1ms steps, get you closer to the perfect value.

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    The setting is present in MP config but not handled now (Initial Value) :)
    So :
    1- Minimal value and step are 1 ms
    2- Initial Delay act like this option doesn't exist anymore (like this on playback stop, the value is kept video/TV)
    Unable to select 1ms step...
    New value is kept!

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Will remove initial value because not needed anymore (from code) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom