Australia live TV teletext subtitle (1 Viewer)

superforever

Portal Pro
April 13, 2009
Still using version 1.20 because of no teletext subtitle on live TV in Australia.

Any update with this yet?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks but I got this "
    Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
    Sorry, my mistake. It's within the internal team forum. I was with mobile phone and did not realize.
    Then I can only summarize, that our dev is intensively working on this and next version might have teletext subtitle support included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    Can't get TV subtitle working on Google Chromecast TV with MPTVScheduler, no problem with PC client. Australia TeleText subtitle here.
    Can't get TV subtitle working on Google Chromecast TV with MPTVScheduler, no problem with PC client. Australia TeleText subtitle here.
    Replies
    Views
    Please read here how to report problems.
    Please read here how to report problems.
    Before I start with the problem in detail, please confirm this is the correct thread for this issue. Server and client worked until...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom