Australian TV Guide | Page 18

Discussion in 'Electronic Program Guide' started by Big_Kev, June 8, 2007.

1. joe80b

joe80b New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Thanks Big Kev, great program.

Works great with EPG stream.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mrkaras

mrkaras Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +7 / 3
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs
    Is there some way i can have it update only some channels without clearing the others? I want to use the DVB-T EPG where possable but as that seems to have been completly droped from ABC I would like to use some other method (this program hopefully) to update only ABC and possably SBS. I tried seting up only the one channel but then all my data for the other channels is deleted.

4. fwal

fwal Portal Member

Gardener
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    G'day all, I had a small problem with MP after Vista SP1 which I managed to turn into a major rebuild. When I updated MP & TVserver I wiped all my database (according to MP) so I reinstalled all channels. This effectively meant updating EPG downloader. Problem is EPG downloader still has the old channel list. I can not find where this channel data is coming from to delete it. Can anyone help please. I have been a week without it and have had to relearn how to use the DVD recorder. Even the Boss admits she misses MP.
    Thanks. Fraser.

5. goorawin

goorawin Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Home Country:
    Hi all I am having a problem getting the guide to import the channel names in the channel setup.
    The program comes up with an error " The path you have provided to your MP installation directory
    does not seem to be correct", but it is.
    I am currently using MP (RC2) without the TV server, however I did try an installation sometime ago with the TV server but uninstalled it and started again. Maybe that is what is causing this problem!!! MP is working just fine otherwise.
    An ideas how to overcome this?
    Thanks.

6. etheesdad
    • Premium Supporter

etheesdad Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!