December 16, 2007
Home Country
Thanks Big Kev, great program.

Works great with EPG stream.

mrkaras

Portal Pro
December 9, 2006
Home Country
Is there some way i can have it update only some channels without clearing the others? I want to use the DVB-T EPG where possable but as that seems to have been completly droped from ABC I would like to use some other method (this program hopefully) to update only ABC and possably SBS. I tried seting up only the one channel but then all my data for the other channels is deleted.

fwal

Portal Member
March 8, 2006
Canberra, Australia
Home Country
G'day all, I had a small problem with MP after Vista SP1 which I managed to turn into a major rebuild. When I updated MP & TVserver I wiped all my database (according to MP) so I reinstalled all channels. This effectively meant updating EPG downloader. Problem is EPG downloader still has the old channel list. I can not find where this channel data is coming from to delete it. Can anyone help please. I have been a week without it and have had to relearn how to use the DVD recorder. Even the Boss admits she misses MP.
Thanks. Fraser.

goorawin

Portal Pro
August 3, 2007
Home Country
Hi all I am having a problem getting the guide to import the channel names in the channel setup.
The program comes up with an error " The path you have provided to your MP installation directory
does not seem to be correct", but it is.
I am currently using MP (RC2) without the TV server, however I did try an installation sometime ago with the TV server but uninstalled it and started again. Maybe that is what is causing this problem!!! MP is working just fine otherwise.
An ideas how to overcome this?
Thanks.

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    If you have got /can get another computer, just setup a linuxbox with ubuntu and use shepherd (http://svn.whuffy.com/index.fcgi/wiki) to get the guide.

It works like a charm :)

/QUOTE]

I have set up Shepherd in a virtual machine and have done a scrape for channels. XMLTV says 'no programs found'

Is there something I need to do to mediate the output from Shepherd so XMLTV plugin can read the data?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom