Auto Channel Name Finder! on Analog TV (1 Viewer)

wiak

Portal Member
June 10, 2005
Auto Channel Name Finder! on Analog TV and a Auto Add Option so people dont have to skip or save. Like it auto adds in 1,2,3....

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
Place the preview next to the file. some-movie.mkv some-movie.jpg
Place the preview next to the file. some-movie.mkv some-movie.jpg
Hi all, Im building a mediaportal system for my oldest son. He can't speak or read. Is there a way to start a mp4/avi... movie...
Replies
Views
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom