Automatic Refreshrate Changer (1 Viewer)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
wondering the same gibman.

Do you think there will be an update to RC3 for this nice feature :)

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    v0.4 (rc3) - 13 oct.
    * compiled for rc3.
    * small fix for multi display users according to recently added fix in rc3.
    * hopefully fixed the issue where RR would not revert back to default when a video clip ended by itself.

/gibman

Seeco

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Linköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gibman: Were you able to see anything in the log I provided, concerning the Moving Pictures and lost focus issue? It would be great if there was something to do about it :)

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Aaahh.. Thanks Gibman!! Now I will try RC3. Because I cant 'live' without this excellent feature.. I think Im addicted :)

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Gibman,

I think I found a bug of some sort. I dont know where the issue is comming from, but I think here is a good start.

Im currently using RC3 with your core/mediainfo files in combination with the ATI profiles which require a device reset.
    Als I use your feature with My TV Series + MovingPictures.

When I start TV series and press play on a serie, I loose the pictures of the season and episode. Also, the show doesnt play after pressing play the first time. I need to press play 2 or 3 times to see it. This might be related to the question of where to start the moviefile. From the start or where I left off previously.

When I press play from within movig pictures and select a MKV file, I see the same issue where the file needs to be played (or started) three times to start.

In the log you can see me starting My TV series, and start an episode of stargate atlantis. I press start once, the screen blanks for a second and comes back on. The movie hasnt started and I lost the pictures in the process... :)

This is my xml setting
    Code:
    <entry name="autochangerefreshrate">yes</entry>
        <entry name="cinema_ext">c:\\Program Files\\ATI Technologies\\ATI.ACE\\Core-Static\\CLI.exe start Load profilename="24"</entry>
        <entry name="pal_ext">c:\\Program Files\\ATI Technologies\\ATI.ACE\\Core-Static\\CLI.exe start Load profilename="50"</entry>
        <entry name="ntsc_ext">c:\\Program Files\\ATI Technologies\\ATI.ACE\\Core-Static\\CLI.exe start Load profilename="60"</entry>
        <entry name="tv_ext">c:\\Program Files\\ATI Technologies\\ATI.ACE\\Core-Static\\CLI.exe start Load profilename="50"</entry>
        <entry name="cinema_fps">23.976;24</entry>
        <entry name="pal_fps">25</entry>
        <entry name="ntsc_fps">29.97;30</entry>
        <entry name="tv_fps">25</entry>
        <entry name="cinema_hz">24</entry>
        <entry name="pal_hz">50</entry>
        <entry name="ntsc_hz">60</entry>
        <entry name="tv_hz">50</entry>
        <entry name="default_hz">pal_hz</entry>
        <entry name="use_default_hz">yes</entry>
        <entry name="devicereset">yes</entry>

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    latest avail.
    v0.5 (rc3) - 14 oct.
    * compiled for rc3.
    * some changes were accidently reverted on 0.4, causing "device reset=true" not to work.
    * now real DVD media is working. I realized that inserting a real DVD did not change RR.

/gibman

mdsflyer

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2005
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Gibman i have the same problem as Edterbak using a similair setup, i.e. ATI profiles etc

Despite using your latest version 0.5 i dont think the device reset issue has been fixed as i still encounter the same problems, in that the video tends not to start unless you try 2 or 3 times. I'd be very graterful if you could look at this again.

My log file resembles that of Edterbaks, same messages

Edit - I should have mentioned that the 0.3 version with RC2 worked well for me so something has changed with the 0.5 or RC3 that causes the problem, i'm using catalyst 8.10 drivers too.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmmm.. just to let ya know, I can test ATI profiles anymore... I seemd to have burned out the card... :confused: dont know how, but its history... Im on the crappy onboard image now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom