Autostart TV plugin (1 Viewer)

TVKiwi

Portal Member
May 27, 2005
How about the ability to autostart a playlist? Can the plugin do this already? This would probably work best if MP remained in the home screen and started the playlist with the musicoverlay screen appearing.

quazar

Portal Member
January 4, 2005
I would also really appreciate an auto-start playlist just like TVKiwi suggested! Does that work allready in this release?

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
Autostart TV after resuming from standby

Hi to all,

thanks to Smirnuff, really good stuff! :D

One thing: when my MP resumes from standby (switched on by hand) it ends up in the home screen (I did send it to sleep with TV running).

Would it be possible somehow also here to autostart TV?

I don't know if this is a question of an approriate plugin or of certain settings of MP.

Thanks + regards
WeWe

mdsflyer

Portal Pro
November 14, 2005
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
G'day unfortunatley this plug in no longer works with the latest release of MP. My whole system locks up if i enable it, it was one of my favourite and most useful plug-ins. If anyone out there is smart enough to resurrect this i'd be very grateful.

Cheers
m

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
well, in the first place I will NOT go to extend the plugin by more "media types". I have other things in my mind. 8)

By the way: it should support Audio CD's. (I never tested that because I don 't use MP for music).

thanks+regards
WeWe

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
January 29, 2005
Halle (Saale)
Home Country
Germany Germany
If I want to start tv automaticly - mp states that the recorder is already working (don't know the exact error message right now). Anyone else having this?

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
I can confirm that bug. But I first wanted to wait for a stable version of MP as I am having a lot of trouble around live TV anyways (with RC2).

So my plan was to wait for 0.2 release ... but now that's delayed ... I will try to have a look into it using RC3 (hopefully I can do s.th. next week)

I also wanted to have Frodos opinion about this plugin. Maybe that's a thing he wants to develop anyways ...

thanks+regards
WeWe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom