Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (2 Viewers)

majorfox

Portal Member
April 26, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
hey again... after a full reinstall and deleting AvallancheConfig.dll it seems to work. thx for your support

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Sweborn,

I have a question about Clear-Arts, Clear-Logos, etc.
    I don't know if I'm right here, but if not it may be possible to tell me who I have to address...

Is it possible to imeplement tags for all screens where those gfx- files where used?
    At the moment there are only "readable" tags when you are in TVSeries Playback, but not within Music, MovPic or TVSeries Menu (Video Screens I haven't tested yet).

Reason for this question: I was asked to implement those Arts for the MPDisplay++- Skin Avallanche, but I can't get this to work until there are any tags sent by MP or your Skin (I don't know how exactly this works with those tags, so my first idea was to ask you about this).

I hope you can help me... :)

Cheers,
    Richy

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Sweborn,

I have a question about Clear-Arts, Clear-Logos, etc.
    I don't know if I'm right here, but if not it may be possible to tell me who I have to address...

Is it possible to imeplement tags for all screens where those gfx- files where used?
    At the moment there are only "readable" tags when you are in TVSeries Playback, but not within Music, MovPic or TVSeries Menu (Video Screens I haven't tested yet).

Reason for this question: I was asked to implement those Arts for the MPDisplay++- Skin Avallanche, but I can't get this to work until there are any tags sent by MP or your Skin (I don't know how exactly this works with those tags, so my first idea was to ask you about this).

I hope you can help me... :)

Cheers,
    Richy
    As I understand you will not get up the art anywhere except in TVseries OSD. It should work with both DVDArt and MePo Tools. The fault may lie in the path of art. Which plugin are you using and where did you store your Art?

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not exactly.
    It's hard to explain what I mean...

For MPDisplay++ I need Tags, that tells our Plugin where gfx- files are. In one window there is such a tag.
    When playing a TVSeries File and pressing Pause, than I get the Tag "#TVSeries.Play.DVDArt.ClearArt" This tells the MPD++ via the API where it can "grab" this gfx- file (e.g. C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\TVSeries\ClearArt\FullSize\258171.png

But this tag is only sent when playing a file and pressing pause. What I need is a tag that sends it in all windows to the API.
    You can manage this over:

<texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>
    and
    <texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\thumbs\CDArt\Movies\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>

But MPDisplay can't get pictures in this way. Only Pictures of the images folder within MPD++ can be used in this way.
    So - something like converting "..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\" and "..\..\..\thumbs\CDArt\Movies\" to "#MovPic.DVDArt".

But I don't know if it's something you can handle in any way, or the Dev's of MediaPortal, TVSeries, MovPic, and so on...

I hope this explanation was somehow understandable. :confused:
    Instead of writing all stuff here into the threat, it would be better to answer via PM.
    I think this Problem is a bit too "Off-Topic" if you can help me in any way... :unsure:

Cheers,
    Richy

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Not exactly.

For MPDisplay++ I need Tags, that tells our Plugin where gfx- files are. In one window there is such a tag.
    When playing a TVSeries File and pressing Pause, than I get the Tag "#TVSeries.Play.DVDArt.ClearArt" This tells the MPD++ via the API where it can "grab" this gfx- file (e.g. C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\TVSeries\ClearArt\FullSize\258171.png

But this tag is only sent when playing a file and pressing pause. What I need is a tag that sends it in all windows to the API.

<texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>
    and
    <texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\thumbs\CDArt\Movies\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>

But MPDisplay can't get pictures in this way. Only Pictures of the images folder within MPD++ can be used in this way.
    So - something like converting "..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\" and "..\..\..\thumbs\CDArt\Movies\" to "#MovPic.DVDArt".

But I don't know if it's something you can handle in any way, or the Dev's of MediaPortal, TVSeries, MovPic, and so on...

Instead of writing all stuff here into the threat, it would be better to answer via PM.
    I think this Problem is a bit too "Off-Topic" if you can help me in any way... :unsure:

Cheers,
    Richy
    Unfortunately, that is beyond my knowledge. I can not help you with this. o_O

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What a shame. But thanks anyway. :)
    Than I think I have to ask the Dev's of TVSeries and MovPic.

Does anyone know who is mainly responsible for the Music Part of MediaPortal?

Cheers,
    Richy

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What a shame. But thanks anyway. :)
    Than I think I have to ask the Dev's of TVSeries and MovPic.

Does anyone know who is mainly responsible for the Music Part of MediaPortal?

Cheers,
    Richy
    Or the dev of DVDArt. He should know.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Not exactly.

and

Cheers,
    Richy
    Unfortunately, that is beyond my knowledge. I can not help you with this. o_O

Hm - would it be suffcient to add these to the video Window and set it to invisible? The Main Problem would be that - as TVSeries, DVD, ... are different Tags you would need to add them all but MP does not clean the content - so zhwne switching from a series to a movie the series Tag stays filled too. But as I understand you want to grab them specific. I'm not sure but isn't it also possible to write the content to a new temporary Tag so we fill this one every time something new comes?

Quantor

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2013
    Bad Kreuznach
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Sweborn,

Great work as ever....

Still have some minor issues while using the German language files.... Marked it on the photo below...

This is from mp-tv series:

image.jpg

It's the same also on the overview of all series (list view)

Actors or Type of series is showing correctly ... Only the ratings are "scrolling" through the description... And first aired is overlapping with the date...[DOUBLEPOST=1406730731][/DOUBLEPOST]Another one is within the Moving Pictures Skin:

Over length titles are interfering with the icons:

image.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom