Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (1 Viewer)

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I have the same problem as Iceman89610 with MPTVSeries. LatestMediaHandler is installed and configured. I do not understand. What am I missing? For the other plugins it works.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have the same problem as Iceman89610 with MPTVSeries. LatestMediaHandler is installed and configured. I do not understand. What am I missing? For the other plugins it works.
    Have you chosen series in Avallanche Editor? (The screenshot shows the new version with the possibility to choose between myfilms, myvideo and movingpictures)

fanart.png

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, for me it is the same set as in the picture. It all works, but just the display of the latest media does not..
    Look into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Avallanche.xml. Do you have a line like this?
    <entry name="menuItemRecentMedia5">TVSeries</entry>

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I really like this skin and I'm just getting all my setting done after reinstalling everything.

Is there any way to slow down dvdart animation? Or the movement of the backdrop?

Also, there are some overlapping issues in tvseries with long titles.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I really like this skin and I'm just getting all my setting done after reinstalling everything.

Is there any way to slow down dvdart animation? Or the movement of the backdrop?
    Could you be so kind and explain what you mean. Is it the delay sync between the DVDart/Logo and background/DVDcover when you scroll?

dvdart.png

I will fix the overlaping text in TVSeries in the next release of Avallanche.

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Could you be so kind and explain what you mean. Is it the delay sync between the DVDart/Logo and background/DVDcover when you scroll?

Hi Sweborn and thanks for quick reply. I just mean that I would like the look of the skin if the disc would rotate slower and the backdrops would move around slower. I like the idea, but I think that the speed of these makes the skin feel restless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom