Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (1 Viewer)

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Y
Could you be so kind and explain what you mean. Is it the delay sync between the DVDart/Logo and background/DVDcover when you scroll?

Hi Sweborn and thanks for quick reply. I just mean that I would like the look of the skin if the disc would rotate slower and the backdrops would move around slower. I like the idea, but I think that the speed of these makes the skin feel restless.

You're right, I'll change it in the next version

Portal Pro
June 25, 2009
Bruxelles
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hello,

First of all: thank you for this skin. It's really a nice work.

I just have a small issue with the images in WorldWeather: whatever the view I choose (thumbnail, coverflow..), the images defined in the plugin (satellite image...) are not displayed at all.

I'm just able to display them one by one by selection in the skin menu.

The attached screenshot has been taken with AvallancheAddict but the behavior is the same with Avallanche.

Does anyone succeeded to display the WorldWeather images in a view ? I'd really like to have them in coverflow as it's possible with other skins (StreamedMP for example).

Thank you,

Attachments

• meteo2.png
    meteo2.png
    1.6 MB

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hello,

First of all: thank you for this skin. It's really a nice work.

I just have a small issue with the images in WorldWeather: whatever the view I choose (thumbnail, coverflow..), the images defined in the plugin (satellite image...) are not displayed at all.

I'm just able to display them one by one by selection in the skin menu.

The attached screenshot has been taken with AvallancheAddict but the behavior is the same with Avallanche.

Does anyone succeeded to display the WorldWeather images in a view ? I'd really like to have them in coverflow as it's possible with other skins (StreamedMP for example).

Thank you,
I have to admit that there has been some changes in World Weather plugin. I take look at this to the next release.

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Really love the skin and layout, but is there any way to stop the motion effects on the menu backgrounds and fanart?
Just personal preference, not criticism by the way. ADHD medication is quite expensive, you see ;)
Absolutely, I've also had thoughts about it. I remove the background animations unless someone else has any objections. Uploading the files soon.

Portal Pro
June 25, 2009
Bruxelles
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Absolutely, I've also had thoughts about it. I remove the background animations unless someone else has any objections. Uploading the files soon.

If possible, I would prefer to have the possibility to activate / desactivate the background animations via an option / parameter. Those animations are very smooth..and very cool. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom