Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (2 Viewers)

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Absolutely, I've also had thoughts about it. I remove the background animations unless someone else has any objections. Uploading the files soon.

If possible, I would prefer to have the possibility to activate / desactivate the background animations via an option / parameter. Those animations are very smooth..and very cool. Thank you.

New version Avallanche v1.6.0.7. Now it is possible to disable/activate backgroundanimation in Settings/GUI/Misc. :)

WsQ

Portal Pro
December 15, 2008
Kangasala
Home Country
Finland Finland
There is a minor problem in SubCentral. When the subtitle name is an exact match to the file, and is selected, the text is same color as the "selection bar".

Portal Pro
June 25, 2009
Bruxelles
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hello,
I've got a small issue with Avallanche 1.6.0.7 & 1.6.0.8 => when I select a "Latest Media Handler" item on the homescreen (music, moving picture or MP-TV Series), the LMH context menu (Play, Info...) is no more displayed.
Thank you,

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Fix Issue #6

<control>
    <type>textboxscrollup</type>
    <description>Description (grouplist)</description>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>762</posX>
    <posY>168</posY>
    <height>520</height>
    <width>400</width>
    <label>#TVSeries.Description</label>
    <seperator>---</seperator>
    <visible>facadeview.list+Control.IsVisible(1240)+!Control.IsVisible(632)</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" delay="350">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" delay="0">WindowClose</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" delay="350" reversible="false">visible</animation>
    </control>

Attachments

• TVSeries.views.noinfo.xml
      15.1 KB
    • TVSeries.views.default.widebanner.nofanart.xml
      21.7 KB
    • TVSeries.views.default.xml
      22.7 KB
    • TVSeries.views.noinfo.widebanner.nofanart.xml
      15.2 KB

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello,
    I've got a small issue with Avallanche 1.6.0.7 & 1.6.0.8 => when I select a "Latest Media Handler" item on the homescreen (music, moving picture or MP-TV Series), the LMH context menu (Play, Info...) is no more displayed.
    Thank you,
    That's strange. I did a fresh install MePo and Avallanche and everything looks fine. Could you please make a screenshot of your issue.

Portal Pro
    June 25, 2009
    Bruxelles
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thank you to had a look.

Print screen OK: with Avallanche 1.6.0.6, when I select a LMH item the context menu is displayed.

Print screen KO: with Avallanche 1.6.0.7 or 1.6.0.8, no context menu is displayed and the above menu (Music, Series...) disappears.

Thank you.

Attachments

• OK.png
      OK.png
      522.9 KB
    • KO.png
      KO.png
      621.9 KB

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you to had a look.

Print screen OK: with Avallanche 1.6.0.6, when I select a LMH item the context menu is displayed.

Print screen KO: with Avallanche 1.6.0.7 or 1.6.0.8, no context menu is displayed and the above menu (Music, Series...) disappears.

Thank you.
    I should understand what you meant at the first time. :rolleyes: I can see that to. I recompiled the AvallancheConfig.dll and since then the content menu is broken. I'll take a look at the code and see if i can repair it.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you to had a look.

Thank you.
    I should understand what you meant at the first time. :rolleyes: I can see that to. I recompiled the AvallancheConfig.dll and since then the content menu is broken. I'll take a look at the code and see if i can repair it.
    This file would fix the issue. Copy the file AvallancheConfig.dll to "Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows".

Attachments

• AvallancheConfig.zip
      35.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom