Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (1 Viewer)

Portal Pro
June 25, 2009
Bruxelles
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
This file would fix the issue. Copy the file AvallancheConfig.dll to "Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows".
Thank you!! Indeed, it solved the issue. I'll have a look to check if all the rest is fine but already a big thanks.

Heina

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2008
    Windhoek, Namibia
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there. Cool skin :)

I have a issue with MPTVSeries though. It says it is missing TVSeries.xml, but it is in the skin folder. Also it takes quite some time and goes through a strange sequence of events every time I go to tv series. It is a first time install of the latest version on Avallance on MP 1.9

here is a recording of what happens:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByhPwUOM08h6X3hoZkY3akNVbG8/view?usp=sharing

Thanx for all the good work. As I said, it looks great!

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi there. Cool skin :)

I have a issue with MPTVSeries though. It says it is missing TVSeries.xml, but it is in the skin folder. Also it takes quite some time and goes through a strange sequence of events every time I go to tv series. It is a first time install of the latest version on Avallance on MP 1.9

here is a recording of what happens:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByhPwUOM08h6X3hoZkY3akNVbG8/view?usp=sharing

Thanx for all the good work. As I said, it looks great!
    Hi, Thank you.
    I can't produce this issue in my setup. As pur_berger said, delete the Avallanche cache folder and the Avallanche skin folder, then make a new install of Avallache. Change also the AvallancheConfig.dll to the one in previous post.

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    There is ...

Code:
    [2014-11-02 13:47:47,140] [Error  ] [GenericPCQueue] [ERROR] - LoadSkin: Running on wrong thread - StackTrace: '   at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
       at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadSkin()
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
       at WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.TVSeriesPlugin.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.ActivateWindow(Int32 newWindowId, Boolean replaceWindow, Boolean skipHistory, String loadParameter, Boolean skipAnimation, Int32 focusControlId)
       at ProcessPlugins.AvallancheEditor.AvallanchePlugin.ActionEnter()
       at ProcessPlugins.AvallancheEditor.AvallanchePlugin.AvallancheAction(Action Action)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.OnActionHandler.Invoke(Action action)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIGraphicsContext.OnAction(Action action)
       at MediaPortal.Plugins.IRSS.MPControlPlugin.InputMapper.InputHandler.DoMapAction(String btnCode, Int32 processID)
       at MediaPortal.Plugins.IRSS.MPControlPlugin.MPControlPlugin.RemoteHandler(String deviceName, String keyCode)
       at MediaPortal.Plugins.IRSS.MPControlPlugin.MPControlPlugin.ReceivedMessage(IrssMessage received)
       at IrssComms.Client.QueueMessageSink(IrssMessage message)
       at IrssComms.GenericPCQueue`1.WorkerThread()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()'
    [2014-11-02 13:47:49,449] [Log    ] [GenericPCQueue] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Avallanche\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 10 (window property: filterButton)
    [2014-11-02 13:47:49,465] [Log    ] [GenericPCQueue] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Avallanche\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 526 (window property: loadingImage)
    [2014-11-02 13:47:50,058] [Error  ] [GenericPCQueue] [ERROR] - LoadSkin: Running on wrong thread - StackTrace: '   at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
       at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadSkin()
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.AllocResources()
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
       at WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.TVSeriesPlugin.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.ActivateWindow(Int32 newWindowId, Boolean replaceWindow, Boolean skipHistory, String loadParameter, Boolean skipAnimation, Int32 focusControlId)
       at ProcessPlugins.AvallancheEditor.AvallanchePlugin.ActionEnter()
       at ProcessPlugins.AvallancheEditor.AvallanchePlugin.AvallancheAction(Action Action)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.OnActionHandler.Invoke(Action action)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIGraphicsContext.OnAction(Action action)
       at MediaPortal.Plugins.IRSS.MPControlPlugin.InputMapper.InputHandler.DoMapAction(String btnCode, Int32 processID)
       at MediaPortal.Plugins.IRSS.MPControlPlugin.MPControlPlugin.RemoteHandler(String deviceName, String keyCode)
       at MediaPortal.Plugins.IRSS.MPControlPlugin.MPControlPlugin.ReceivedMessage(IrssMessage received)
       at IrssComms.Client.QueueMessageSink(IrssMessage message)
       at IrssComms.GenericPCQueue`1.WorkerThread()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()'

Heina

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2008
    Windhoek, Namibia
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    OK, looking at the error log made me try something else. According to the log, something is running in the wrong thread.
    This seems to IRSS related. If I use the keyboard instead of my remote, then I do not get the issue.

strange that it only happens to tv-series....

Harald63

Portal Member
    December 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi, absolutely the best working and best looking skin.

My only problem is, that I don't get any topbar, when moving my mouse to the top of the screen and I'm not so good to remember keyboard shortcut keys.

Does this skin include a topbar? It also seems, that I don't have the same mouse (hover-over) functionality like in other skins.

I've MePo 1.9.0 and Avallanche_v1.6.0.9 installed.

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @sweborn

Did you change something with the text-colors? I have in the series list now the unselected text in white where it should be petrol?

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @sweborn

Did you change something with the text-colors? I have in the series list now the unselected text in white where it should be petrol?
    You should be able to change it in the GUI/Misc settings. You have to restart MePo to apply the change.[DOUBLEPOST=1415455472][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi, absolutely the best working and best looking skin.

My only problem is, that I don't get any topbar, when moving my mouse to the top of the screen and I'm not so good to remember keyboard shortcut keys.

Does this skin include a topbar? It also seems, that I don't have the same mouse (hover-over) functionality like in other skins.

I've MePo 1.9.0 and Avallanche_v1.6.0.9 installed.
    Until now Avallanche had no topbar. But i have now create one. Copy these files to Avallanche skin folder.

Attachments

• topbar.png
      topbar.png
      1.2 MB
    • topbar.zip
      66.3 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom