Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (2 Viewers)

premolas

Portal Member
December 6, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi again sweborn, thankyou very much for the latest update, it works great!....love it!..love it!....can you help me on one more small issue, when in music overview I am sure there was an album cover with spinning disc next to the description, at the moment for me there is nothing there can you help me on this, thanks again for your time and hard work,

David.

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi again sweborn, thankyou very much for the latest update, it works great!....love it!..love it!....can you help me on one more small issue, when in music overview I am sure there was an album cover with spinning disc next to the description, at the moment for me there is nothing there can you help me on this, thanks again for your time and hard work,

David.
Thanks! :) Are you talking about the nowplaying overview? Press right and the album cover should appear. If it's not the nowplaying overview please post a screenshot.

music_nowplaying.png[DOUBLEPOST=1406750941][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Sweborn,

Great work as ever....

Still have some minor issues while using the German language files.... Marked it on the photo below...

This is from mp-tv series:

View attachment 153475

It's the same also on the overview of all series (list view)

Actors or Type of series is showing correctly ... Only the ratings are "scrolling" through the description... And first aired is overlapping with the date...[DOUBLEPOST=1406730731][/DOUBLEPOST]Another one is within the Moving Pictures Skin:

Over length titles are interfering with the icons:

View attachment 153476
Thank you... This files should fix the overlapping issue.

Attachments

• movingpictures.views.default.xml
    9.5 KB
  • TVSeries.views.default.xml
    22.8 KB
  • TVSeries.views.default.widebanner.nofanart.xml
    21.8 KB
Last edited:

premolas

Portal Member
December 6, 2013
Home Country
Thanks for the quick response sweborn, here is a pic of what I am getting at the moment, I did have this working before, strange!
DSC_0001.JPG

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
July 19, 2008
Ipswich
Home Country
Does anyone have a screenshot of how this looks when using MyFilms latest plugin?? Overall, from what I have read in 26 pages, this looks fantastic and I just want to see a clear shot of how MyFilms looks with it before I take the plunge and install it all.

Thanks guys.

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Does anyone have a screenshot of how this looks when using MyFilms latest plugin?? Overall, from what I have read in 26 pages, this looks fantastic and I just want to see a clear shot of how MyFilms looks with it before I take the plunge and install it all.

Thanks guys.
Here are some screenshots using MyFilms.

myfilms1.png myfilms2.png myfilms3.png myfilms4.png

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks for the quick response sweborn, here is a pic of what I am getting at the moment, I did have this working before, strange!View attachment 153508
I don't realy know why it doesn't work for you. Is there anyone else who updated the skin having the same problem? Try to reinstall the skin and see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom