Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (4 Viewers)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @kjegibbons try asking Paranoid Delusion[DOUBLEPOST=1351993540][/DOUBLEPOST]
    3. Personally, I don't think it's worth changing contrast of the stars as this will affect other skins. I agree that they are faint but I think this is due to the background colour.

You could just change the reference to a different set of .png files, can you tell me which xml/which part to edit

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Contact me, but there may be side effects, as in any previous quotations of your name may not be now linked.

Ah...ok....I thought as much...not to worry, I'll stick with what I have in that case. (y)

Regards.[DOUBLEPOST=1352029554][/DOUBLEPOST]
    3. Personally, I don't think it's worth changing contrast of the stars as this will affect other skins. I agree that they are faint but I think this is due to the background colour.

You could just change the reference to a different set of .png files, can you tell me which xml/which part to edit

Hi kiwijunglist,

I've attached a screenshot that should help you out. You'll notice that the "width" and "height" are grayed out but if you open the same file in a text editor you'll be able to enter your own values.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      825.6 KB
    • Capture1.PNG
      Capture1.PNG
      127.8 KB
    Last edited:

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    1) Does anybody have a skinfile for tetris which works with the white version of avallonis. Now i can't play the most important feature of my htpc :D

2) Is there a way to let the Video's section to show the contents of a share? This was never a problem, but now it only lets me see the 'scraped' movies. I've got a folder with childeren movies whoam don't need scraping.

3) Same goes for HTPCinfo, i've found on HTPCinfo thread itself a set of .xml files which sorted the scrambling of the pictures and different pages. But now you can hardly read the text.

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    3) Same goes for HTPCinfo, i've found on HTPCinfo thread itself a set of .xml files which sorted the scrambling of the pictures and different pages. But now you can hardly read the text.

I included darker background images in the zip file for HTPCInfo....the alternative is to change the font colour. ;)

Last edited:

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I included darker background images in the zip file for HTPCInfo....the alternative is to change the font colour. ;)
    Where can i change the font color, i've browsed and read thorugh the .xml files but that's too complicated for me :)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    Where can i change the font color, i've browsed and read thorugh the .xml files but that's too complicated for me :)

Search (Ctrl + F) the files for "textcolor" (American spelling) ......Capture.PNG

taking note of the "Description" and replace with your choice of colour in hexadecimal format.

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp is an easy way to find out the hexadecimal code for any colour.

Last edited:

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Search (Ctrl + F) the files for "textcolor" (American spelling) ......View attachment 113896

taking note of the "Description" and replace with your choice of colour in hexadecimal format.

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp is an easy way to find out the hexadecimal code for any colour.
    that's realy great, tnx!!!

will change this tonight!

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Don't suppose anyone is planning on fixing the 10 row TVGuide and getting the colours back to how they were before 1.3 alpha? I miss the nice TVGuide :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom