Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (2 Viewers)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hm - it seems as the avalonis config breaks teh basichome.xml - but I can't figure out why (it also happens when i add some subitems to Plugins). I attache one working and one broken if anyone want's to take a look.

Attachments

• BasicHome-broken.xml
      74 KB
    • BasicHome.xml
      74.8 KB

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hm - it seems as the avalonis config breaks teh basichome.xml - but I can't figure out why (it also happens when i add some subitems to Plugins).

Actually, I'm not surprised that the Avalon config affects the Avallonis config as they are essentially one and the same. It's like having the same file open twice, making changes in one and not in the other. As it is, the only way around this I can see is to have exactly the same entries in both configs if you want to use Avallonis and Avalon.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hm - it seems as the avalonis config breaks teh basichome.xml - but I can't figure out why (it also happens when i add some subitems to Plugins).

Actually, I'm not surprised that the Avalon config affects the Avallonis config as they are essentially one and the same. It's like having the same file open twice, making changes in one and not in the other. As it is, the only way around this I can see is to have exactly the same entries in both configs if you want to use Avallonis and Avalon.

Avalonis.JPG

Ahm - this is is done over Avalonis cinfig - not Avalon - I wunder where it starts to happen to create an Avalon File?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hm - it seems as the avalonis config breaks teh basichome.xml - but I can't figure out why (it also happens when i add some subitems to Plugins). I attache one working and one broken if anyone want's to take a look.

Avallon and Avalonis are two stand alone skins, so this problem should has another reason.. I see you didn't have the Avallon editor in you plugin screen? Only Avalonis? I think the best thing you can do is to do a fresh install of Avallon.. It should not interupt anything in your Avalonis installation..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom