Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (8 Viewers)

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Back to normal (almost) after doing a complete uninstall and re-install. Very odd...have no idea what happened there?

Couple of things I noticed...the TV Guide page was a blank black screen until I turned off then back on TV Guide GUI options in the settings menu.
    Also, encountered the cornerstone exception again when trying to enter the Avallonis config within MP config...@SpudR, you are right, this is caused by Moving Pictures, after updating the exception was cleared.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The installer for 1.4.01 doesn't ask if I'd like to uninstall 1.4.0 before installing. Isn't it supposed to do that? :confused: However, If I choose to install it from the Extension Installer, it does ask.

Also, I'd like to see that WorldweatherLite/Worldweather can provide the temperature overlay info for Basic Home or add a visibility condition for users who can't get data to it so we don't have to look at missing info all the time.

Emph

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    @sweborn

I've noticed that ver 1.4.0.1 includes WorldWeatherCondition.xml...this isn't required as it has been replaced by WorldWeatherNormalCondition.xml...please remove from the next version.

P.S. It's not one of mine either. :)

Many thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1358879198][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ......I'd like to see that WorldweatherLite/Worldweather can provide the temperature overlay info for Basic Home or add a visibility condition for users who can't get data to it so we don't have to look at missing info all the time......Emph

I'm currently working on the next version of WorldWeather...don't think I've understood you properly as I have a temperature overlay on the Basic Home page?

Can you elaborate on the "visibility condition" with a quick graphical mock-up and screenshots of your missing data if possible?

radical

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @sweborn
    With Version 1.4.0.1 for me, everything works good so far. A big thanks to all involved persons

I have one suggestion: maybe someone could change the color for missing episodes. From distance it's hart to tell apart from the existing.

Attachments

• 19-24-58.png
      19-24-58.png
      2.4 MB

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    I think he wants the Weather shown on Basic Home ONLY if he has weather data ... otherwise you get labels and blank spaces

Ah...OK...understood...I tend to forget that not everyone has 20Mb fibre optic! :oops:[DOUBLEPOST=1358880884][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ......maybe someone could change the color for missing episodes. From distance it's hart to tell apart from the existing......

Agreed...you could change this to the colour of your choice by searching (Ctrl+F) the relevant xml for "textcolor" (American spelling) and changing the colour entry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom