Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (5 Viewers)

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    EDIT: After your fresh install do you have a blank screen when entering the TV Guide?

There was a blank screen on first configuration till I set to 11-row EPG. After I deleted and reinstalled everything I didn't tested it.
    I'll try tomorrow to reproduce.

Ditto...I'll do a fresh install tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1358895954][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @SpudR

Is there any way you can get your post regarding your thread for community mods/updates on page 1 of this thread?

He has the POWER :p

You're obviously too busy with Area51! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    You trying to say, whoo this was meant to be a picture of Kevin, not Paula ;)

alien.png

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    First page amended with the new files thread linked in... :)
    Thanks for posting there guys :D

Great stuff SpudR!

IMO, next step is to get @cul8er to pass over credit of this skin to the community and have the skin dedicated to the community and all those enthusiasts for all their hours of work applied.

Seems a bit odd to me that the latest MPE1 ver 1.4.0.1 still credits cul8er.

Unless, of course, he has any objections?

Last edited:

sanderson

Portal Member
    November 4, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @sweborn and all others involved.

Thank you for reviving avalonis. I have been missing this skin since updating MP to the beta. Installed the new skin file today with no problems.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great stuff SpudR!

IMO, next step is to get @cul8er to pass over credit of this skin to the community and have the skin dedicated to the community and all those enthusiasts for all their hours of work applied.

Seems a bit odd to me that the latest MPE1 ver 1.4.0.1 still credits cul8er.

I can't get in contact with @cul8er. Is it alright if I put my name on the next release of the mpe1. Until he contact me. Unless anyone has any objections. I will update the file with everyone's contribution If you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom