Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

radical

Portal Pro
December 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
You demand quite a lot from a beginner like me. :D
I took a look on it, but couldn't find the relevant xml.
Besides, I'm using the blue background. So no show-stooper for me.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
If anyone wants some Argus TV files, I will upload them to the other thread, once I get home tonight. If you want to attempt it yourself, it is basically a mass rename of 4TR_* files to ARGUS_* and then editing the contests of a few files where they import a 4TR_ file to say ARGUS_ instead.

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You demand quite a lot from a beginner like me. :D
    I took a look on it, but couldn't find the relevant xml.
    Besides, I'm using the blue background. So no show-stooper for me.

If it makes you feel any better I had a quick look and couldn't find it either. :)

What colour would you like? It's normally entered as a hexadecimal code...

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

Choose a colour and I'll have a look tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1358884594][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If anyone wants some Argus TV files, I will upload them to the other thread, once I get home tonight. If you want to attempt it yourself, it is basically a mass rename of 4TR_* files to ARGUS_* and then editing the contests of a few files where they import a 4TR_ file to say ARGUS_ instead.

Personally, I think all and any updates/mods are worth posting.

I've heard the name ARGUS mentioned before but have no idea what the difference is? Gosh...it's hard to keep up!

Last edited:

radical

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Orange like in the blue theme? I don't know.
    Maybe someone should make a suggestion who are using white theme.

I'm back, because after deinstallation of version 1.4.0.0 and clean installation of 1.4.0.1 the cornerstone bug is back again.
    Is it because i don't have installed MovingPictures as SpudR speculated. But then why it work with both Version installed?

EDIT: Installation of Moving Pictures helped.
    Maybe it is a fault on my system. But if not, that should be fixed, for those who don't use MovPic.

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    Orange like in the blue theme? I don't know.
    Maybe someone should make a suggestion who are using white theme.

I'm back, because after deinstallation of version 1.4.0.0 and clean installation of 1.4.0.1 the cornerstone bug is back again.
    Is it because i don't have installed MovingPictures as SpudR speculated. But then why it work with both Version installed?

Might be easier if I can find the entries (there's a lot of 4TR files) to outline the entries to you...then you can play around with the colours.

I had to do a complete re-install today and had the cornerstone problem again as well...updated MovingPictures and all is well...there's a problem somewhere...could be conflicting drivers or an incompatibility issue...I don't know. I think you have to be careful when installing plugins when they give you options for other extensions to be installed.

EDIT: After your fresh install do you have a blank screen when entering the TV Guide?

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    Looks like we could do with another thread opened for known issues...otherwise these notifications are going to get lost in the ether.

Two steps forward...one step back.

@SpudR

Is there any way you can get your post regarding your thread for community mods/updates on page 1 of this thread?

I have a feeling that in another 5 more pages of this thread your notification will be buried in the depths.

Last edited:

radical

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    EDIT: After your fresh install do you have a blank screen when entering the TV Guide?

There was a blank screen on first configuration till I set to 11-row EPG. After I deleted and reinstalled everything I didn't tested it.
    I'll try tomorrow to reproduce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom