Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (2 Viewers)

Jelmo

Portal Pro
September 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

New patch is available (takes skin to version 1.0.8.0).

[CHANGE LOG]
* Modified design of 10row TVGuide to include program description.
* Added Rating stars on latest TVSeries
* Added Rating stars on latest Music
* Added default background in Moving Picture, TVSeries and Pictures (displayed when no fanart available)
* Fixed bug resulting in changed colors in lists after you modify Misc SkinSettings.

Patch is available within the skin (a button in basichome or goto settings in the skin and then skinsettings\update). Full installer will be available tomorrow.

best regards
cul8er

Hi Markus,

The marked point, was what i have tried to mention. I will test the patch home and will report.

Did you had the time to look at this point ?

[1] Basic Home [Music]

I did not edited the Music Tab. So "Now Playing" and "Playlist" are in the sub-menu. Last MediaHandler works, an i can see on the right site, the latest added Music. But if i only scroll to the music tab, my left site is only white. There are no pictures shown. Only if i go down to the latest Music and scroll left or right over the items, the left site show the backdrops/fan-arts of the artist. So i´m not sure if this is wanted, or if this is possible to show random backdrops only when selecting music ?

[2]

After Standby the ShutdownMenue is still opend. Can we modify this behavior ?

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for the latest update.

Something I noticed in tv series: Series poster and season fanart fade out after a few seconds. But on the season level episode screencaps are only displayed when I click right for the info button. Is this how it should be, or a bug?

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    [1] Basic Home [Music]

I did not edited the Music Tab. So "Now Playing" and "Playlist" are in the sub-menu. Last MediaHandler works, an i can see on the right site, the latest added Music. But if i only scroll to the music tab, my left site is only white. There are no pictures shown. Only if i go down to the latest Music and scroll left or right over the items, the left site show the backdrops/fan-arts of the artist. So i´m not sure if this is wanted, or if this is possible to show random backdrops only when selecting music ?
    Hi,

Thank you for your report. A few questions;
    1. Do you have a picture when you have the Music menu selected (the horizontal menu)?
    2. When you press down to the submenus you don't have picture to the left?

best regards
    cul8er[/quote]

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    - Since a few versions ago I can see some performance issues with the side menu (in MovingPictures for example).
    Hi,

Thank you for your report. Can you please explain a bit more on what you mean by performance issue.

best regards
    cul8er

Jelmo

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    [1] Basic Home [Music]

Hi,

Thank you for your report. A few questions;
    1. Do you have a picture when you have the Music menu selected (the horizontal menu)?

NOPE

2. When you press down to the submenus you don't have picture to the left?

NOPE. Only if i press left or right to the latest albums. Then a backdrop ( the correct one ) is shown

best regards
    cul8er
    [/quote]

Answers inside

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Since installing the 1.0.8 patch I can't get to any of my 4TR pages. I'm running version 1.6.1.0 beta 5 of 4TR.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Since installing the 1.0.8 patch I can't get to any of my 4TR pages. I'm running version 1.6.1.0 beta 5 of 4TR.
    Hi,

4TR 1.6.1 Beta is not supported by this skin yet. There are many new skinfiles required that is missing. Will add these in time for the release of 4TR 1.6.1.0.

cheers
    cul8er

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Hi,

Firstly love the skin. I have noticed a couple of little things with the white skin.
    - On the home screen the recording icon shown at the top of the screen when a program is recording the text is white and unreadable.
    - The white text for the RSS feed is hard to see on the home screen.
    - On the TV Miniguide the shading to separate the channels and programs is very light and doesn't create much separation.
    - In the TV Guide the Background colour for the Channel Icon is the same as the future programs and as such blends together.
    - In the TV Guide the time interval buttons are overlapping with the time at the top of the guide.
    - In RecordedTV, Moving Pictures and TV Series the colour of the text for watched and unwatched movies/shows is very close to the same and is hard to see the difference.
    - In WorldWeather I get all these #WorldWeather.TranslationCondition and other Translation items all over the screen.

Also I usually modify the TV Guide and TV MiniGuide for myself with every skin I use to get 15 channels shown in each on the screen, so I thought I would ask whether that could be something that can be added as an option in this skin. The reason I ask for 15 is currently where I am in Australia we only have 15 channels and it allows me to see everything on one screen without scrolling.

Thanks

Update:
    After reading the next post I realised that my World Weather hasn't been updated since 0.2.5. I have updated it to 0.4.5 and that has fixed my problems. I incorrectly assumed that the plugin would be kept up-to-date in the Extension Installer Repository.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Cul8er

WorldWeather needs updating badly, these are the screen results with version 0.4.5 upwards, some screenshots so you get the idea.

Notice disappearing lettering and menu panel.

11-06-39.png11-06-51.png11-07-27.png11-07-40.png11-08-02.png11-08-08.png11-08-20.png11-08-28.png

ps. keep up the Greeaat work :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom