Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (1 Viewer)

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    8 rows you can switch in the Settings from GUI. Just it is wrong presented for default - it shows as 8 is already selected ;)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

New patch is available (takes skin to version 1.0.7.0).

[CHANGE LOG]
    * Fixed alignment in DialogSelect
    * Fixed alignment of text in Music Album dialog
    * Fixed bug in TVSeries Actor screen
    * Fixed selected color in TVGuide (blue theme)

Patch is available within the skin (a button in basichome or goto settings in the skin and then skinsettings\update). Full installer also available (see link on first page).

best regards
    cul8er

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Another Problem/Bug is the screen of the "extensions Menue": All items are highlighted/white! So it's hard to recognize which entry is selected!

well, I still have the Problem with the All items higlighted in Plugins Menu even with 1.0.7 (complete install with Full installer )... :(

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Another Problem/Bug is the screen of the "extensions Menue": All items are highlighted/white! So it's hard to recognize which entry is selected!

well, I still have the Problem with the All items higlighted in Plugins Menu even with 1.0.7 (complete install with Full installer )... :(
    Hi,

Nice to hear you like the skin ;) Just kidding. What theme are you using? White or Blue? What do you mean by "extension menue"? Is it plugins (myHomePlugIns.xml)?

cheers
    cul8er

Jelmo

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a small problem with the white theme ( v1.0.7). If using 10row guide, i only can read the title of the show. It´s not scrolling the hole text.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have a small problem with the white theme ( v1.0.7). If using 10row guide, i only can read the title of the show. It´s not scrolling the hole text.
    Hi,

Thanks for your report. What do you mean by "It´s not scrolling the hole text."? The title in the guide or the title below the guide or what text is not scrolling?

best regards
    cul8er

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,

Nice to hear you like the skin ;) Just kidding. What theme are you using? White or Blue? What do you mean by "extension menue"? Is it plugins (myHomePlugIns.xml)?

:whistle::rolleyes: sorry, of course I like the skin, espacially the easy way to configure it (within MP) (y)

I did allready mentioned it in this thread and uploaded a hardcopy. I think it's the plugins menu (the one, where alle entrys apear, that aren't configured to home within configuration :unsure:).

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

New patch is available (takes skin to version 1.0.8.0).

[CHANGE LOG]
    * Modified design of 10row TVGuide to include program description.
    * Added Rating stars on latest TVSeries
    * Added Rating stars on latest Music
    * Added default background in Moving Picture, TVSeries and Pictures (displayed when no fanart available)
    * Fixed bug resulting in changed colors in lists after you modify Misc SkinSettings.

Patch is available within the skin (a button in basichome or goto settings in the skin and then skinsettings\update). Full installer will be available tomorrow.

best regards
    cul8er

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I'm loving how Avallonis is getting better and better all the time. Keep up the awesome work cul8er!

I have noticed a couple of things though:
    - In World Weather, viewing weather Images doesn't work properly. I can only see the image when the side menu is visible. If I then click right the image disappears.
    - Selected-colors are a bit inconsistent around the skin. In basic home, only the text color changes. In My TV text is overlayed with one color grey. In TV Series the grey overlay is faded to right. In TV Guide the overlay is light blue. I hope I remembered these correctly but anyway I think you get my point...
    - Could the cover image in TV Series be moved down next to the description? This way more fanart could be visible. If this is not possible, could you add an option that hides the cover always.
    - Since a few versions ago I can see some performance issues with the side menu (in MovingPictures for example).
    - In basic home, when moving from submenu to actual menu, the actual menu "jumps" or "moves" as it had not been in correct position (even though it was). This happens only sometimes.
    - In TV OSD it is a bit confusing for me to first have the current program on first line, next program on second and then have the progress bar. Could the progress bar be in between now and next as it relates to current program?

These are just minor issues, but I thought this would be a good time to bring them up as the skin is now pretty much perfect for me in every other way. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom