Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    When trying to set a Background to MyAnime3 neverless it's fanart or single picture it won't recognise teh selection and stay blank when you reopen the configuartion. Don't know if it's with other plugins too.

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you try to press the update button after the change?
    I made this misstake too. The changes are not stored, if you don't press this b utton in the configuration.

BR,
    Megahorst

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8r!
    I just want to thank you for this awesome mod. Yesterday i could get my MePo System ready for first tests in "real life".
    I installed the white Version of Avallonis (1.0.8.0) and showed it to my wife and she just loved it. So i can put more efforts perfecting the MePo Experience
    and kick out my old SAT-Receiver :-D

Keep up the good work! And i think it could be great if you and the Avalon Team join forces to merge Avalon and Avallonis to one perfect skin. That sure would
    reduce some confusion some users might have.

Thumbs UP!
    Carsten

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

New patch is available (takes skin to version 1.0.8.0).

[CHANGE LOG]
    * Modified design of 10row TVGuide to include program description.
    * Added Rating stars on latest TVSeries
    * Added Rating stars on latest Music
    * Added default background in Moving Picture, TVSeries and Pictures (displayed when no fanart available)
    * Fixed bug resulting in changed colors in lists after you modify Misc SkinSettings.

Patch is available within the skin (a button in basichome or goto settings in the skin and then skinsettings\update). Full installer will be available tomorrow.

best regards
    cul8er

Thanks for the continued updates and all the work you are clearly throwing into perfecting this skin. Awesome.

By modified design of 10 row tvguide.. What does this mean exactly? For me the 10 row TV guide still only shows the current program as PIP in the lower right, the current channels channel icon and the title of the program etc on one line. There still is no program 'description'?

I was very excited as I would so much prefer to use 10 rows, but then there is no way to see the program description, so reluctantly 8 row is what I typically use. I see no difference after the changes.

Thanks

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I was very excited as I would so much prefer to use 10 rows, but then there is no way to see the program description, so reluctantly 8 row is what I typically use. I see no difference after the changes.

Thanks

If you know how to edit the 10 row guide xml file you could.
    Replace this.
    <control>
    <description>Current program title</description>
    <type>fadelabel</type>
    <id>13</id>
    <posX>681</posX>
    <posY>950</posY>
    <width>1175</width>
    <label>#TV.Guide.CompositeTitle</label>
    <font>fontB16</font>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" delay="350">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" delay="0">WindowClose</animation>
    </control>
    <control Style="BlueColor">
    <description>Current program time</description>
    <type>label</type>
    <id>14</id>
    <posX>681</posX>
    <posY>1006</posY>
    <width>850</width>
    <label>#TV.Guide.Time #TV.Guide.ChannelName | #TV.Guide.DurationMins | #TV.Guide.Genre</label>
    <font>AvalonLight12</font>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" delay="350">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" delay="0">WindowClose</animation>
    </control>

With this.
    <control>
    <description>Current program title</description>
    <type>fadelabel</type>
    <id>13</id>
    <posX>681</posX>
    <posY>925</posY>
    <width>1175</width>
    <label>#TV.Guide.CompositeTitle</label>
    <font>fontB16</font>
    </control>
    <control Style="BlueColor">
    <description>Current program time</description>
    <type>label</type>
    <id>14</id>
    <posX>681</posX>
    <posY>970</posY>
    <width>850</width>
    <label>#TV.Guide.Time #TV.Guide.ChannelName | #TV.Guide.DurationMins | #TV.Guide.Genre</label>
    <font>AvalonLight12</font>
    </control>
    <control>
    <description>Current program description</description>
    <type>textboxscrollup</type>
    <id>15</id>
    <posX>681</posX>
    <posY>1005</posY>
    <width>1185</width>
    <height>75</height>
    <font>AvalonLight11</font>
    <lineSpacing>0.8</lineSpacing>
    <label>#TV.Guide.Description</label>
    </control>
    To get the description.
    Steve

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

There must be something wrong with the install file for the 10 row tv guide. I will upload a new version. On my laptop I have 10 rows and full description. Will post a new version in a day or so with the following updates;
    * Optimized hidden menues a bit to improve performance.
    * Fixed text colors in Plugins screen for blue theme
    * Fixed the color in therecording icon at the top of the screen when a program is recording
    * Modified the color on the RSS feed text (white theme) so it is easier to read
    * More fixes to WorldWeather
    * Added all files to support upcomming version of For The Record (4TR)
    * Fixed the insalller problems causing the 10row tvguide fix from 1.0.8.0 not to work properly.

cheers
    cul8er

mohawk

Portal Member
    August 8, 2006
    Germany
    Hi cul8er,
    thanks for all the updates. Really isn't easy to keep up with you. Great job, but don't forget life.
    However i have attached a screen shot from the TV Series Wide Banner Screen. I think something is wrong with the Page count on the upper left. I assume that belongs on the bottom right. Also as you can see in the screenshot i resized the Fanart to 1280 so it fits into the Windows. I like this better because otherwise to much gets cut off. If there was a certain reason why you had it to 1707 (width), maybe you can tell me. (Oh, i resized Moving Pictures too...)

Thanks again...

Attachments

• TV-Series-Wide-Banner.jpg
      TV-Series-Wide-Banner.jpg
      305.2 KB

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I got a quick one too - might be me though!
    After playing a movie, or TVSeries, when I go to the homepage the latest media is missing the thumbnails, just has the details text..?

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Cul8er, any reason why you havn't added the translation for some of the hardcoded texts in the plugin? Its like the the dot over the i is missing :)

The grey theme is quite nice, however i think it is too hard to distinguish text color for files offline/online etc.
    Weather sky is hard as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom