Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (1 Viewer)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Small question: in Live TV when pressing OK you get a channel list - how can i extend this? Seeing only 3 items is - hm - not really much - seeing 6 to 10 would please me more. Is teher a value in te XML I could change to expand this?

Plus - small issue: When I try to add a Fanart to MyAnime3 (which is providing Skinfiles for Avalon) - well - when I try to ad I only can manage to add a single Picture. When I let teh screen stay on teh main selection of MyAnime it suddenly tunes teh Puc Fullscreen (so the right submenue Area vanishes) and the ialso leads to a Picture which is cut of on top and bottom.

Best Regards

Markus

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Small question: in Live TV when pressing OK you get a channel list - how can i extend this? Seeing only 3 items is - hm - not really much - seeing 6 to 10 would please me more. Is teher a value in te XML I could change to expand this?

Within MP's GUI, go to settings, skin TV, there you can change the amount of rows in now\next screen.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This you can configure in the skin. Goto Settings\SkinSettings\Television. The option is "TV Mini Guide". You can select 3 or 8 rows.

Plus - small issue: When I try to add a Fanart to MyAnime3 (which is providing Skinfiles for Avalon) - well - when I try to ad I only can manage to add a single Picture. When I let teh screen stay on teh main selection of MyAnime it suddenly tunes teh Puc Fullscreen (so the right submenue Area vanishes) and the ialso leads to a Picture which is cut of on top and bottom.
    You can configure in the skin if the submenu area should hide automatically or not.. Goto Settings\SkinSettings\Miscellaneous. The option is called "Hide submenu and latest media part in basichome when idle".

EDIT;
    Sorry for the double post, did not refresh the screen so did not see your reply Paranoid Delusion.
    cheers
    cul8er

Thenone

Portal Member
    May 21, 2008
    Gol
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Is it just me, or is the Music Now Playing broken now? Sorry for no screenshot, I upgraded using the patch.

Emph

Got the same problem, tried both patch and clean install of avallonis.
    14-33-50.png

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    This you can configure in the skin. Goto Settings\SkinSettings\Television. The option is "TV Mini Guide". You can select 3 or 8 rows.

You can configure in the skin if the submenu area should hide automatically or not.. Goto Settings\SkinSettings\Miscellaneous. The option is called "Hide submenu and latest media part in basichome when idle".

EDIT;
    Sorry for the double post, did not refresh the screen so did not see your reply Paranoid Delusion.
    cheers
    cul8er

THX!

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Will make NeXT version available in à few days. Will only be available as à full install since many strange problems are reporter that I'm unable to reproduce . Think that I have missed to include someone files in à patch or two.

Btw:
    Worldweather 0.4.5 is supporter.

Best regards
    Cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

The now playing issue can be fixed ( until I release next version) by setting the Vumeter setting to none in mp configuration under music.

Cheers
    Cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom