Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I can also confirm since updating to the latest version select movies fanart for Movingpictures plugin displays series fanart on basic home.

Thanks

Happening here too!
    First post on this forum, Just installed this skin, been using StreamedMP since ever and fancied a change. Same thing is happening to me, attached is a screenshot(Bottom is not a movie), TV series fanart is cycling for the Movies menu option, although the movies(scraped) option is selected.

Other than that, love the work everyone has put into this, really liking it.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      360.8 KB

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can also confirm since updating to the latest version select movies fanart for Movingpictures plugin displays series fanart on basic home.

Thanks

Happening here too!
    First post on this forum, Just installed this skin, been using StreamedMP since ever and fancied a change. Same thing is happening to me, attached is a screenshot(Bottom is not a movie), TV series fanart is cycling for the Movies menu option, although the movies(scraped) option is selected.

Other than that, love the work everyone has put into this, really liking it.

code.google.com/p/avallonis/issues/detail?id=28&can=1

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well I've never seen a TVSeries fanart show in movingpictures menu option before, but now I only see TVseries? If thats truely the case then why is there an option to select series or movies in the editor?!

How can I downgrade to get it back to the way it was?

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Movie fanart does show up if you copy your movie fanart collection into (XP) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\UserDef\movies

Also select Movies (User) in the Avallonis config.

Otherwise it defaults to TV-Series fanart (instead of movies_default.jpg)

Last edited:

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Cul8er

There seems to be a problem with the skin file when using Infoservice with "Browse the Web" enabled as browser, down works, but up arrow key does nothing, webbrowser also seems to work with the up arrow key.

Works in DefaultWide skin for both browsers but, it also works fine in Avallonis with the TopBar plugin disabled, may be a clue ;)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Cul8er

There seems to be a problem with the skin file when using Infoservice with "Browse the Web" enabled as browser, down works, but up arrow key does nothing, webbrowser also seems to work with the up arrow key.

Works in DefaultWide skin for both browsers but, it also works fine in Avallonis with the TopBar plugin disabled, may be a clue ;)

Have the same problem, sometimes up works, most of the time it doesn't

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    But why has this changed and not considered a bug? I never used to have to do that?

I was wondering as well, I just was following what the FanartHandler skinning guide said, to get it showing properly. Don't know why the Moving Pictures scraped fanart folder, or the MyFilms scraped fanart folder as well, couldn't be pointed to in the config, so you don't have to duplicate your collection.

Frank-NL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 23, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi cul8er, I started using the white version of Avallonis this week and I'm really liking it (way better than the blue version imho)! Just one question: could you add some more 'actions' to the context menu in movin-pictures? In StreamedMP, I can choose to download subtitles etc directly when I press INFO on any movie in movin-pictures. In Avallonis I can only rate or delete a movie. This way I can disable the option to display the details page and choose for 'directly play the movie' in the movin-pictures config (this makes the behaviour similair to mp-tv series and the whole interface more consistent).

Hope my question is clear, if not let me know I could add some screenshots for example.

-edit-

Nevemind! Just remembered it is done via the hidden menu, which is fine for me as a solution :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom