Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (2 Viewers)

Filo

Portal Member
March 24, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi cul8er,
is it possible at the moment to change the WindowsID in the BasicHome editor? It would be usefull, if You want to use Plugins that have no skin support so far or to use Multishortcut items.

Filo

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Just have a quick question, should there be a similar option in the TV series to the Movies 'last watched' menu plugin. Although there are default submenus for this option, it doesn't quite look the same or as 'polished' as the movies. I think i'm explaining myself well.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    As more and more plugins are starting to support the skin - well - cool stuff :). Looking forward what's going to come.

What I have seen in Showtimes plugin when you select Starting Times the Text is overlapping with the decription Text.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Can someone remind me how to see the actor details from the MovingPictures section please (having a blonde moment!)

O

OL_1973

I have a problem with the display in the series in Basic Home.

This will be a long time are no longer updated.

In the configuration of MP TVSeries I have this set accordingly. There is "recently added" is entered with the last 7 days.

Has anyone this problem too? I have tried this as a test with a different skin (Maya HD).

There, everything is displayed correctly, or updated. I use the version 1.1.0 (white).

Thanks for the help and sorry for the very bad english (can't discribe it better) :notworthy:

Edit: added screenshots + debug log. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• recently added basic home.png
      recently added basic home.png
      2.3 MB
    • recently added.png
      recently added.png
      2.7 MB
    Last edited by a moderator:

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One question: What can I do to get back the aspect ratio yes in my picture cover flow? I changed the setting in the common.facade.pictures.xml but now the borders do not change aspect. How com Avalon can pull off keeping my pics aspect and avallonis can not? I guess you traded the aspect ration in for something else, but I can not yet see the difference. As I like my fotos to keep the ratio (portrait is for portraits ;-) ) I would like to get that functionality back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom