Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (3 Viewers)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hello.
    At first, the MyPictures Issue is accepted as a MePo Bug so no need to fiddle around with this here any more.

Second, I have reworked the Skin Files for WolPowerManager so now they are working with several servers and with all skins without important information at top left corner (as Backdrop, X-Factor,...) The attached file has the 1.2 Beta version of WolPowerManager plugin inside. If you need a 1.1.x compatible version, you have to look at the WolPowermanager thread inside this forum...

A readme.txt how to install is included also.

cul8er, maybe you can include this with your Backdrop distribution. This would be great.

The screenshot shows how this looks if you have 3 Servers defined in WolPowerManager Config.

Attachments

• Wol-3.jpg
      Wol-3.jpg
      283 KB
    • WOLPowerManager - Skin.zip
      104 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hello.
    MyPictures issue is fixed by the Dev Team.
    problem is just that FACADE layout and SHARE default view are not linked together properly. Problem is apparent for Album, Filmstrip and CoverFlow default views.
    A fixed configuration.exe could be downloaded in this post.

spike13

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you cul8er for your hard work and this great skin!

You are on the right way. I would just want the selected elements in a more readable color.
    This can cause the skin to me to use, lacking only support for the music-video plug-in.

spike

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    just a couple of quick bugs:
    If you try the 'music search' from the popup menu it jumps straight to the main menu and doesn't go anywhere
    Also, if you change the view in music from icons to list it jumps back to the previous menu or the main menu - very annoying!

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

New version of the Backdrop skin is available. I have set the version to 1.0 to reflect that the skin now is out of Beta and I regard this as the first release version. A few of the reported bugs in this thread are still not fixed (hope to do this soon) but most stuff is now in a status that I think is good enough to be a release version.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me by testing, reporting issues and providing feedback. Very appreciated!

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have just updated the v1.0 installation with the following. If you select latest music, movie or tvseries in basichome the backdrop changes to the one for the selected music, movie or show. I got inspired by the new Avalon skin.

If you were fast and have already downloaded the v1.0 but want this functionality but don't want to download the 25Mb installer you can;
    1. download the attached file
    2. extract the file and replace the existing dll files located in your "Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process" directory
    3. Open MP Configuration and the Backdrops menu editor and press the generate new basichome button.

cheers
    cul8er

Attachments

• process.rar
      280.3 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for the latest updates :)

Attached are the files I have modified for the Weather page to look the way I prefer for anyone that is interested - gives 5 day forecast details + shortcut to Now Playing.

@ cul8er: I have added the "now playing" button to the menu plus changed a few minor things with regard to how the menu appears/disappears. I've noticed that the "now playing button" still disappears a little strangely in most of the skin (floats off "detached" from the rest of the menu as it disappears), if you get a chance can you take a look at this menu and compare it to the rest of the menu's in the skin?

:D

Attachments

• 14-06-2011 12-35-26 a.m..jpg
      14-06-2011 12-35-26 a.m..jpg
      159.8 KB
    • 14-06-2011 12-35-44 a.m..jpg
      14-06-2011 12-35-44 a.m..jpg
      148.3 KB
    • Skin.zip
      12.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom