Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (1 Viewer)

spike13

Portal Pro
October 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
:D for the great work.

Is there a possibility that you built in the musicvideos-plugin in your skin?

spike

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi spike13,

Sure, Please provide a download link to wher I can get a 1.2Beta version of this plugin.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thanks ;)

Please try the attached files and see if MusicVids works as it should. xml file should be in the backdrop skin directory. Extract the dll file (updated menu editor) to the plugins\process directory and replace the existing file.

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• BackdropMenuEditor.rar
      61.7 KB
    • MusicVids.xml
      28.6 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hello.
    Many Thanks for new version. works like a charm here, great...

Do you have plans to implement new MovingPictures feature "jump to a MovingPictures category from BasicHome screen"? I know this is not yet documented in MovingPictures Wiki but this feature is available since MovPic V1.2. The recent StreamedMP V1.6.6 has this already implemented. I would love to see this in Backdrop also...

Hello.
    Many Thanks for new version. works like a charm here, great...

Do you have plans to implement new MovingPictures feature "jump to a MovingPictures category from BasicHome screen"? I know this is not yet documented in MovingPictures Wiki but this feature is available since MovPic V1.2. The recent StreamedMP V1.6.6 has this already implemented. I would love to see this in Backdrop also...

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Lehmden,

Thanks.

I have this implemented (sort of). When you press ok/enter on one of the "latest movies" in basichome I use this functionality to jump to the movie detail screen.

How would you like it implemented? In the menu editor so that you can choose a category that always will open when you press the movie entry in basichome? Please describe as I don't use StreamedMP.

cheers
    cul8er

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

Thanks ;)

Please try the attached files and see if MusicVids works as it should. xml file should be in the backdrop skin directory. Extract the dll file (updated menu editor) to the plugins\process directory and replace the existing file.

best regards
    cul8er

It works... but not quite how I would want it to... I would like to see a thumbnail of the videos as I scroll through them, plus the artist info without having to wait for the "details" tab to pop up. Also I'm not getting any fanart just the standard background (but this could be because my test PC only has one music video on it at the moment?)

Cheers.

Bleazle

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hello.
    I would like to create a Basic Home Menu "Moving Pictures" similar to the MyTV menu where I can jump direct to "Unseen Movies" "Recently added Movies", "High Definition Movies", "All Movies",... When creating the Menu Item with BasicHomeMenuEditor it would be great to add different startup parameters for MovPic. Actual there are three of them, as far as I know.

movieid:1
    categoryid:1
    categoryname:Unwatched

First one is what you use it, I think. The other ones are related to Moving Pictures categories as defined by User... Perfect would be if Menu Editor reads the Moving Pictures Database and provides a Dropdown Menu to choose from. But I would be really happy just to have a Text Field where I can enter the Category Name or ID manual. If nothing is entered here, Moving Pictures will be called as normal...

This is how I would like to have it. Hope you understand what I mean. My English isn't that good if it comes to explain complicated things... School is over 30 years now...

Edit:
    I did not know why my posts are so often send twice... Sorry.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Attached is a skin file for the Music Trivia plugin.

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• MusicTrivia.xml
      14.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom