[WiP] BasicHome / BasicHome Editor (1 Viewer)

Commerzpunk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Andernach
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As I said before - and got punched for it - Titan looks and feels great, the editor is very promising ... but sadly it seems to be started very euphoric and now falls back to very lethargic. No news, no updates.

Bad news for guys like me who want a nice standard theme / skin and NOT edit xmls and customize manually.

Great work so far, very sad the project is dead or at least sleeping very deep.

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Hopefully the devs are just hard at work on an update to go with MediaPortal 1.5, and just too busy to monitor the forums :D.

bubsy83

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2010
    Brecon
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Anybody have any clue as to what is going on???
    This skin is brilliant and is bundled with the latest version of MP but there is no editor for basichome, you have managed to sort out an editor for extended but most folk want one for basic.
    Titan will be a popular skin in 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 etc so try and make the basic home editor a priorty please.

mguebert

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have a question I am hoping someone can help with.

Currently I am running a Sage TV setup. For various reasons I am moving away from that to Media portal. I have currently selected MP 1.5, ArgusTV, and MediaBrowser 3 for my needs.

What I am testing and have been successful with is getting MP setup with my HDPVR (Cable Box for premium content), Ceton ETH6 (for copy freely content), and mediabrowser.

The last issue, is that I would like to use the titan extended skin. But I want to edit the home screen to only show the settings, TV, and mediabrowser plugin.

The problem comes when I edit the home screen to remove the items I don't need, the menus no longer work. The home screen has weird effects that I cannot easily describe. I think the only way would be for screen shots.

I was able to get this working in StreamedMP pretty easily, so I think I am doing it right.

I will be happy to provide any specific info to show what I am trying to do. I am not sure what info is needed at this point.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom